威士忌探戈狐步舞(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第9期:谁炸了水井?
日期:2016-08-30 15:33

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本

I'm dying to know who blew up my well.
我很想知道谁炸了我的水井
Working on it, Colonel.
正在调查,上校
That was a nice fucking well, Corporal.
那可是很幸运的水井,下士
What'd he say?
他说什么?
What's that mean?
那是什么意思?
He wants to know if you are the Russians.
他想知道你是不是俄罗斯人
The Russians? Mmm.
俄罗斯人?
No!

No, sir. That was twenty years ago.
不,先生,那是二十年前的事了
And we're here to help.
我们是来帮忙的
And I'm black.
我是黑人
If we fix the well, you can't blow it up.
如果我们把水井修好 你们就不能炸毁它
Kim, I was talking to some of the younger men.
金姆,我刚才和一些年轻人谈过
They say the Taliban came at night.
他们说塔利班晚上来过
I don't care. No. I drank too much water and I have to pee.
我不在乎,我喝太多水了 我得撒尿
Stop. Stop. I am engaged to be married.
别说了,别说了,我就要结婚了
Okay, Fahim, I know you like your women to be, like, beautiful, mysterious IKEA bags, okay?
好的,法希姆,我知道你理想中的女人是美丽而神秘的存在,好吗?
But we urinate, Doctor. Out of our vaginas.
但我们确实要从阴道撒尿
You think you urinate out the...
你认为你的尿液是从...
No. I know it's a separate thing!
不,我知道这是不一样的
God! Just please help me.
天啊,帮帮我
There is nowhere for you to go.
这里没有上厕所的地儿
I cannot ask these men about this.
我不能去问那些男人
And I'm not allowed to talk to the women.
而我也不能和那些女人搭话
Fine. Forget it. I'll hold it. Women are tough, right?
好的,算了吧,我忍着 女人是很坚强的,对吧?

重点讲解

be dying for sth / to do sth
渴望;极想:

I'm dying for a glass of water.
我真想喝杯水。

blow up
爆炸;被炸毁:

The bomb blew up.
炸弹爆炸了。

allow sb to
允许;准许:

His parents won't allow him to stay out late.
他的父母不会允许他在外呆得很晚。

engaged (to sb)
已订婚:

She's engaged to Peter.
她与彼得订了婚。

hold sth
停下;不要做:

Hold your fire! (= don't shoot)
别开枪!

be tough
坚强的;健壮的;能吃苦耐劳的;坚韧不拔的:

He's not tough enough for a career in sales.
他干推销这一行缺少足够的韧劲。

fix sth
修理;校准;校正:

I've fixed the problem.
我已解决了这个问题。


视频及简介

本片讲述一个会讲英语的记者被派往阿富汗首都喀布尔,在那里记录战时当地平民的生活,充满了荒诞的故事。


分享到