威士忌探戈狐步舞(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第22期:这才是你的人生
日期:2016-09-12 13:58

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本

It was worse than a unibrow. It went all the way into his hair.
那比一字眉还糟 眉毛直接插进他头发里了
We all have some reason for being here.
我们之所以会在这 都是出于某些原因的
What's your reason? What is yours?
你的原因是什么?你的呢?
I don't have a good one. I'm just here.
我没什么好理由,我才刚到
Come on, she just told her unibrow story.
拜托,她刚都跟你讲了 她的一字眉故事了
I just... I don't have one.
我只是...我真的没有
Come on.
拜托
I was at the gym after work one night. Stationary bike.
有天晚上下班,我去了健身房 骑健身脚踏车
The same bike every day.
每天都骑那同一辆车
And I notice this indentation in the carpet, it's, like, a foot in front of my bike.
然后我注意到地毯上的压痕 大概在我脚踏车前方一英尺
And I realize that it's from where my bike used to be.
然后我发现那是我脚踏车原来的位置
I have done thousands of miles on this bike and I have gone backwards.
我已经在这辆车上骑了几千公里了 结果我却在倒退
I have literally gone backwards.
毫不夸张的,我是在倒退
I just wanted to blow everything up. I just wanted out of my job, writing news scripts for dumb pretty people to read.
我就是...想摆脱一切,我只想辞掉我的工作 为百姓们写点可读的新闻
I wanted... out of having to decide whether I should just marry my mildly depressive boyfriend.
我希望...不再去决定我是否应该 嫁给我那个轻度抑郁症男友
I couldn't look at that fucking carpet anymore.
我无法再直视 那块该死的地毯了
Well, that is officially the most American white lady story I've ever heard.
好吧,事实上,这是我听过的最美国白人女性的故事
Shut up. It is.
得了吧 是真的
You know what? Fuck that. You are a battletested foreign correspondent.
知道吗?你是一个国外前线驻地记者
You're a solid Kabul 9.5.
你是一个顽强的喀布尔 9.5.
And you are fucking single, all right?
而且你还单身,对吗?
So that lady back at the gym, she's dead.
所以,健身房的那个女人 她已经死了
This is your life.
这才是你的人生

重点讲解

stationary
不动的;静止的;固定的;不可移动的:

I remained stationary.
我待着没动。
a stationary exercise bike
固定式健身自行车

mild
温和的;和善的;不严厉的:

a mild form of the disease
病势不重
a mild punishment / criticism
轻微的责罚;和善的批评

correspondent
记者;通讯员:

the BBC's political correspondent
英国广播公司的政治新闻记者
a foreign / war / sports, etc. correspondent
驻外、战地、体育等记者

indentation
缺口;凹陷;凹痕:

The horse's hooves left deep indentations in the mud.
马蹄在泥地里留下了深深的蹄印。

backwards
向后:

I lost my balance and fell backwards.
我没有站稳,仰面摔倒。
He took a step backwards.
他退后一步。


视频及简介

本片讲述一个会讲英语的记者被派往阿富汗首都喀布尔,在那里记录战时当地平民的生活,充满了荒诞的故事。


分享到