威士忌探戈狐步舞(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第28期:三个臭皮匠
日期:2016-09-27 14:58

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本

My middle name is Eoghan. Which is Erse... Shut up. It's Erse for Owen.
我的中名是欧汉 是苏格兰语,闭嘴的意思 “让欧文闭嘴”
Iain "Oohee." Don't bother.
伊安·欧希? 算了
Where is Bin Laden?
本拉登在哪?
People think he's in Pakistan, right? You've got egg in your beard. Hang on. Thank you.
人们以为他在巴基斯坦,对吧 你胡子上有鸡蛋,等等 谢谢
Your national animal is the unicorn.
你的国兽是独角兽?
I think it's romantic.
我觉得这挺浪漫
That is the national animal of the kingdom I ruled when I was eight.
那是我8岁时统治的王国的国兽
Who's your favorite Three Stooge?
三个臭皮匠你最喜欢谁
Um, Larry. Because he's put upon in a way that I identify with.
拉里,因为他的风格我最认同
He's the Art Garfunkel, right?
他是个艺术狂对吧
So, I thought I might like to hang out with you for a bit.
所以我觉得我想跟你再一起呆一会
Yeah. Okay. Yeah.
好啊,好
Do you really want to know what I want to do?
你真的想知道我想做什么吗
Yeah. Okay.
想啊
I'd like to kiss you. Who knew?
我想亲你 谁猜得到呢
No, Iain, don't. It's a scam.
不,伊安,这是骗局
Do you think so? Really? I know it's a scam, Kim. So what?
你这么想吗?真的?我知道这是不是骗局,金姆 可那又怎么样?
He's still begging in the street. Hey, Abrahaim. There's my boy.
他还是在街上乞讨 嘿,亚伯拉罕 好孩子
I knew I'd win you over.
我就知道能赢得你的心
Jesus!
天啊

重点讲解

win sb around / over / round (to sth)
赢得…的支持;说服;把…争取过来:

She's against the idea but I'm sure I can win her over.
她反对这一想法,但我相信我能把她争取过来。

beg (for sth) (from sb) | ~ sth (from sb)
乞讨;行乞:

The children were begging for food.
那些孩子在讨饭。

hang out
常去某处;泡在某处:

The local kids hang out at the mall.
当地的孩子常在商场闲荡。

put on
装作;假装:

He put on an American accent.
他假操着一口美国腔。

hang on
等一下;停一下:

Hang on—I'm not quite ready.
请稍候——我还没准备好呢。

视频及简介
本片讲述一个会讲英语的记者被派往阿富汗首都喀布尔,在那里记录战时当地平民的生活,充满了荒诞的故事。


分享到
重点单词
  • botherv. 使恼怒,使不安,烦扰,费心 n. 烦扰,麻烦,焦急
  • unicornn. (传说中的)独角兽
  • binn. 箱柜,[计] DOS文件名, 二进制目标文件 vt
  • romanticadj. 浪漫的 n. 浪漫的人
  • identifyvt. 识别,认明,鉴定 vi. 认同,感同身受