威士忌探戈狐步舞(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第24期:这值得冒险
日期:2016-09-14 14:19

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本

We are going to ISAF later, yes? I don't know. Pressers and "right of boom" crap. Who cares?
我们待会儿要去维和部队吗? 我不知道,记者和爆炸的梗,谁在乎呢?
We need to enterprise something. Okay? We need to get out of the bubble.
我们需要来点冒险,好吗? 我们需要走出泡沫
Oh, that hit the net.
球撞网了
The what?
什么?
It hit the net.
球撞网了
The invisible net? Yes.
隐形的网? 是的
My point. Let's go. Bullshit.
我得分 得了吧,胡说
Kim, the reason that your village well story got traction is because it wasn't a bangbang, it was about women's rights. It was a brilliant piece, that.
金姆,你知道,你那个乡村水井的故事 之所以有吸引力不是因为它很轰动 而是因为它关乎女性权益 那是篇很棒的文章
Oh, fucking hell.
见鬼
We should go to Kandahar.
我们应该去坎大哈
No, too dangerous.
不,太危险了
No way. It's a wee bit fluid down there these days, securitywise.
不行,听说那里最近发生了液体泄漏 安全起见
Yeah, it might be a bit much for you, eh, Nic?
对,对你来说可能太冒险了 对吧,尼克?
You're a bit late to the whole. "Kandahar's gone to shit" party. You know?
你这想法有点迟了 坎大哈现在已经成了屎坑了 知道吗?
What about the woman thing where the sharia law is back? And there was a firebombing there the other day.
那等伊斯兰教法恢复 那女人们怎么办? 而且那天,那里还发生了燃烧弹爆炸
Yeah, I think it's worth the risk.
对,我觉得这值得冒险
Iain, that's easy for you to say, mate, sitting there in your cozzie taking photos of the fucking garden.
伊安,伙计,你说的轻巧 穿着你的泳衣躺在那 给该死的花园拍照片
Look, Nicky, I know you've been specially trained to protect New Zealand from, what, fucking dolphins?
听着,尼克,我知道你受过专门训练 用于保护新西兰的什么来着 见鬼的海豚?
But I'm not exactly a war zone virgin, you know? I was kidnapped by the AIG when they were still called that.
但我其实不是没去过战区的 知道吗? 我曾在AIG还叫AIG的时候 被他们绑架过
Why dolphins? What do dolphins got to do with New Zealand?
为什么是海豚? 海豚和新西兰有什么关系
Nothing to do with it. I'm just... White pointers and sharks, but the dolphins never hurt anyone.
没关系,我只是...白色指针和鲨鱼 但海豚从没伤害过任何人
I know they've not hurt anyone, mate. I'm just making the point... I'm not gonna protect my country from an animal that hasn't hurt anyone.
伙计,我知道它们不伤人 我只是想说明...我不会通过保护一种从不伤人的动物来保护祖国
Oh, Jesus Christ.
老天
Dolphins? What a joke.
海豚?开玩笑
I'll come with you in the car if there's room.
如果车里还坐的下,我可以跟你去
Oh, great, we're all going to Kandahar!
那太好了,我们要去坎大哈了
I can make some calls. We can take my car.
我先打几个电话 咱们可以开我的车去
Kim, if we are going to Kandahar, you will need to buy some new clothes.
金姆,如果我们要去坎大哈 你会需要买些新衣服
I can't...
不行...
Ah! It's so pretty, I don't even want to vote.
漂亮极了,我甚至都不想选举了

重点讲解

enterprise
事业心;进取心;创业精神

a job in which enterprise is rewarded
事业进取精神有所回报的工作

invisible (to sb / sth)
看不见的;隐形的:

She felt invisible in the crowd.
她觉得自己淹没在人群中。

vote (for / against sb / sth) | ~ (on sth)
投票(赞成/反对);表决(支持/不支持);选举

Did you vote for or against her?
你投了她的赞成票还是反对票?

to give sb / to make a call
给某人打电话

Were there any calls for me while I was out?
我不在时有电话找我吗?

be / have nothing to do with sb / sth
与…毫不相干;与…无关:

Get out! It's nothing to do with you (= you have no right to know about it).
出去!这根本就不关你的事。

be kidnapped by
劫持;绑架

Two businessmen have been kidnapped by terrorists.
两名商人遭恐怖分子绑架


视频及简介

本片讲述一个会讲英语的记者被派往阿富汗首都喀布尔,在那里记录战时当地平民的生活,充满了荒诞的故事。


分享到