威士忌探戈狐步舞(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第20期:村子里的女人们
日期:2016-09-10 16:57

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本

Man, we are definitely losing the war when it comes to this particular well.
老天,如果是这种战争那我们输定了
I swear to God, they blow up another well, I take another pair of boots off. It's like fucking musical chairs.
我对天发誓,他们又炸了一口井 我又弄丢了一双鞋 那就像抢椅子游戏
Hey, do I have to buy a dress for your wedding?
嘿,我要不要为你的婚礼买条礼服?
No. Whatever you wear in Kabul is fine.
不用,在喀布尔,你穿什么都行
Yeah? Yes.
是吗?是的
The only thing I ask is that you make sure my friend is there.
我唯一的请求是 希望你确保我的朋友们能到场
Aw, your friend is me.
你朋友就是我啊
I get it.
我明白了
Mount up! Jesus, Stern!
赶紧的!老天,斯特恩!
General, excuse me. Hey. General, do you have a minute?
将军,抱歉,嘿,将军,你有空吗?
Not now, Baker.
现在不行,贝克
It's just... The Taliban haven't been destroying the well here.
只是...这里的井不是塔利班份子摧毁的
The women of the village are destroying it. Or so they tell me.
而村子里的女人们正在摧毁它 他们是这么跟我说的
We dug that well several times for the women so they don't have to walk to the river.
我们为那些女人挖了好几次那口井 这样她们就不用跋涉到河边去
But they want to walk to the river.
但她们想到河边去
It's their only chance to be social and gossip and, you know, hang out.
那是她们唯一能交友 聊天,你知道,一起聚聚的机会
I think that they have a bunch of old Soviet landmines, and they just prop one up and throw rocks at it.
我觉得她们有很多过去的苏维埃地雷 她们只需要埋下一颗 再在上面扔个小石子

重点讲解

a bunch (of sth)
大量;大批:

I have a whole bunch of stuff to do this morning.
我今天上午有一大堆活儿。

when it comes to sth / to doing sth
当涉及某事(或做某事)时:

When it comes to getting things done, he's useless.
一涉及到做事,他便不中用了。

blow up
爆炸;被炸毁:

A police officer was killed when his car blew up.
一名警官在其汽车爆炸时遇难。

dig (for sth)
掘(地);凿(洞);挖(土):

They dug deeper and deeper but still found nothing.
他们越挖越深却仍然一无所获。

gossip about
传播流言蜚语;说三道四;说长道短:

She's been gossiping about you.
她一直在说你的闲话。

hang out
常去某处;泡在某处:

The local kids hang out at the mall.
当地的孩子常在商场闲荡。


视频及简介

本片讲述一个会讲英语的记者被派往阿富汗首都喀布尔,在那里记录战时当地平民的生活,充满了荒诞的故事。


分享到