威士忌探戈狐步舞(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第17期:第一个西方记者
日期:2016-09-07 18:22

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本

How are you? You okay there?
你好吗?你在那边还好吗?
What the hell was that?
那是什么声音?
It's probably just a wedding somewhere nearby.
可能这附近有人办婚礼吧
They like to shoot off guns at weddings here.
他们喜欢在婚礼上鸣枪庆祝
You get it, you're from Florida.
你知道的,你可是弗罗里达人
Funny.
有意思
When was the last time I saw you?
我上一次见你是什么时候了?
Since June?
6月?
I'm sorry that I didn't get back last month.
抱歉我上个月没回去
I can be in New York by Thursday.
我周四会在纽约
I miss you and I want to see you. And I... I have... Oh, not again.
我很想你,也很想见你,而且我...我得...又停电
I hate this fucking airport.
我讨厌这该死的机场
Can I bring you guys anything from New York?
要我从纽约给你们带点什么吗?
Just bring us back a six pack, eh?
给我们带份罐精选红酒就行了
This is Kim. Kim Baker?
我是金姆 金姆·贝克?
It is Sadiq.
我是萨迪克
Mr. Sadiq, hi.
萨迪克先生,嗨
How about an interview with Pacha Khan?
采访一次巴夏·汗怎么样?
Pacha Khan, the warlord?
巴夏·汗,那个军阀?
Pacha Khan is a businessman.
巴夏·汗是个商人
Would you like that?
你愿意吗?
Uh, yeah. Yeah. But I'm on my way to New York to see my boyfriend.
好,行啊,但我现在 正在去纽约,见我男朋友的路上
You will be the first Western journalist to interview him since the Soviet War.
你会成为从苏维埃战争之后采访他的第一个西方记者
Shall we say tomorrow?
明天怎么样?
Okay, yes, of course. Thank you.
好,行,当然,谢谢
Back in the car.
回车里去
Wait here.
在这等着
It's okay, come.
没事了,来吧

重点讲解

shoot sth
发射(子弹等):

This is just a toy gun—it doesn't shoot real bullets.
这只是一支玩具枪——不能射真子弹。

interview (with sb)
(常指公开的)记者采访,访谈:

an interview with the new Governor
对新任州长的访问
Yesterday, in an interview on German television, the minister denied the reports.
昨天,在德国电视台的采访中,部长否认了那些报道。

on sb's way
在路上;在行进中:

He stopped for breakfast on the way.
他中途停下吃早点。

bring sb sth back | bring sth back (for sb)
给…带回:

What did you bring the kids back from Italy?
你从意大利回来给孩子们带了什么?

wedding
婚礼;结婚庆典

She looked beautiful on her wedding day.
她在自己的婚礼上看来很漂亮。
All her friends could hear wedding bells (= they thought she would soon get married).
所有的朋友彷佛已听到了她婚礼的钟声。


视频及简介

本片讲述一个会讲英语的记者被派往阿富汗首都喀布尔,在那里记录战时当地平民的生活,充满了荒诞的故事。


分享到