威士忌探戈狐步舞(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第1期:前往阿富汗
日期:2016-08-22 10:59

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本

Listen up. Iraq Two is happening.
听着,伊拉克战争正在进行
The network is stretched thin. All our talent is going there.
那里的关系网已经饱和了 我们所有的人才都去了那里
We need people, any people, to fill the void in Afghanistan.
我们需要人手填补 阿富汗的空缺,任何人都行
And you folks here are all the unmarried, childless personnel in this bureau.
在座的各位都是本公司 未婚且没有孩子的人员
For those of you who are behind the scenes, there are opportunities to be on camera.
对于那些一直从事幕后工作的人来说 这是一个走到镜头前的机会
Kim, are you going to be joining in?
金姆,你愿意一起吗?
The travel or the crying?
一起去还是一起哭?
Um, hopefully, the travel.
希望是一起去
I'll think about it.
我会考虑的
The success of Operation Mongoose has overshadowed the real lesson to be learned, that the Taliban are far from vanquished.
猫鼬行动的成功进行让人们忽略了极为重要的一个事实 那就是塔利班组织根本未被征服
And as the drums of war beat ever louder in Iraq, the NATO mission in Afghanistan grows increasingly uncertain.
随着战斗的号角在伊拉克愈演愈烈 北约在阿富汗的任务 变得越来越靠不住
Hey.

I got you! Hey.
接通了,嘿
Uh, when do you get back from Houston?
你什么时候从休斯顿回来?
I think on Tuesday. Why?
我想是周二,问这个干嘛?
Uh, because I'm going to Afghanistan on Tuesday.
因为我周二要去阿富汗
You're going to Afghanistan on Tuesday?
你周二要去阿富汗?
Yeah.
是的
But you write news copy.
但你是负责编辑新闻的
Wait. For how long?
等等,要去多久?
Like, three months.
大概三个月
What?
什么?

重点讲解

listen up
注意听,留心听(让人注意听因有要事要讲)

Hey everybody, listen up!
每个人听好了!

be overshadowed by
使显得逊色;使黯然失色:

He had always been overshadowed by his elder sister.
他与他姐姐相比总是相形见绌。

behind the scenes
在后台;在幕后:

The students were able to go behind the scenes to see how programmes are made.
学生可以跑到后台,去看看节目是怎么制作出来的。

on camera
在摄制中;在电视上播放:

Are you prepared to tell your story on camera?
你愿意在电视上讲述你的经历吗?

join in (sth / doing sth) | join in (with sb / sth)
参加,加入(活动):

She listens but she never joins in.
她只是听,但从来不发表意见。

fill the void
空间;空白;真空;空虚:

The void left by his mother's death was never filled.
他母亲死后留下的空虚感永远没能填补上。


视频及简介

本片讲述一个会讲英语的记者被派往阿富汗首都喀布尔,在那里记录战时当地平民的生活,充满了荒诞的故事。


分享到
重点单词
  • networkn. 网络,网状物,网状系统 vt. (以网络)覆
  • beatv. 打败,战胜,打,敲打,跳动 n. 敲打,拍子,心跳
  • voidadj. 空的,无效的,空虚的 n. 真空,空虚,空白
  • personneln. 职员,人事部门
  • uncertainadj. 不确定的