威士忌探戈狐步舞(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第16期:我是美国的朋友
日期:2016-09-06 17:17

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本

You wish to interview me, Mr. Ahmadzai?
你想采访我,阿赫迈德赛先生?
I do, Mr. Sadiq. Yes, on camera.
是的,萨迪克先生 还得拍摄下来
Mr. Ahmadzai, I am a person of, of no consequence.
阿赫迈德赛先生 我只是一个 一个小人物而已
Well, you soon might be the second most powerful person in Afghanistan.
你很快也许就能成为阿富汗第二权利的人
Mr. Ahmadzai, I run a small department inside the Interior Ministry. What possible interest could I be to the Americans?
阿赫迈德赛先生 我负责了内政部的一个小部门 美国人为何对我感兴趣?
Because your Ministry for the Prevention of Vice and the Encouragement of Virtue sounds a lot like the Taliban's old Ministry of Vice and Virtue.
因为你所在的部门 对于预防暴力和提倡美德的做法听起来和之前塔利班的手段很像
Don't you think?
你认为呢?
Kim Baker. Mmmhmm.
金姆·贝克
When the Taliban was in power, they enforced their version of sharia.
当塔利班掌权的时候 他们有自己的伊斯兰教法
One of their edicts was a rule that all men must shave the hair of their pubis.
其中一条法令规定 所有的男子必须剃光阴毛
They would walk the streets carrying a small wooden rod, a dowel, which they would roll along the front of a man's trousers.
他们会带着一小把 木质标尺上大街 像个木钉 然后用它在男人的裤子上滚动
If a man's pubic hair was long enough to curl around the dowel, they would beat him.
如果某个男人的阴毛 长到影响了木钉的滚动 他们就会打他
Now, I ask you, do I look like a man to walk the streets carrying a hair of the pubis dowel?
现在,我问你我看起来像是那种会带着木钉上街的人吗?
No, sir, you do not.
不,先生,你不像
I returned to this country to save it. I am a friend of America.
我回到这个国家是为了拯救它 我是美国的朋友
Which is why you should let me interview you, so people can understand that.
所以你才更应该让我采访你啊 这样大家才能明白这点

重点讲解

interview sb (about sth)
(媒体)采访,访问:

Next week, I will be interviewing Spielberg about his latest movie.
下周我将访问斯皮尔伯格谈论他的最新电影。

on camera
在摄制中;在电视上播放:

Are you prepared to tell your story on camera?
你愿意在电视上讲述你的经历吗?

curl up | curl sth up
(使)形成紧紧的卷曲状:

The paper started to shrivel and curl up in the heat.
那张纸在高温下开始起皱卷曲。

shave sth off | shave sth off sth
剃掉,刮去(胡须):

Charles decided to shave off his beard.
查尔斯决定刮掉胡子。

enforce sth (on / against sb / sth)
强制执行,强行实施(法律或规定):

It's the job of the police to enforce the law.
警察的工作就是执法。

be of consequence
重要性:

Don't worry. It's of no consequence.
别担心,这无关紧要。


视频及简介

本片讲述一个会讲英语的记者被派往阿富汗首都喀布尔,在那里记录战时当地平民的生活,充满了荒诞的故事。


分享到