白日梦想家(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第20期:这里也是机邮站
日期:2016-09-07 15:21

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本

Hi.

Hi.

Do you have any cars available?
你这边还能租车吗?
Yeah, we have a blue one and a red one.
有 我们还剩一辆蓝色和红色的
I'll take the red one.
就那辆红色的好了
You were working as a waitress in a cocktail bar
你曾在酒吧做服务员
When I met you
那是我第一次遇见你
I picked you out, I shook you up and turned you around
我们约会过 感动过 回首过
Turned you into someone new
改变了你的一切
Hi. Hi.
嗨 嗨
Can I ask you, could someone receive mail here?
麻烦问一下 这里能接收信件吗?
An American? Sean O'Connell?
收件人是个美国人? 叫肖恩·奥康奈尔?
I think he might have received mail at this address.
我认为他可能把邮件地址写这里了
You want a drink?
你要喝一杯吗?
Okay. Yeah, I guess... a small beer shoe.
好吧 也行啊 要不...就来一小瓶好了
So, could somebody get mail here?
所以 这里能收到信件吗?
Heli mail.
机邮的
"Heli mail"?
"机邮"?
We helicopter mail to the ships when they pass by.
有船路过的时候 我们用直升机把邮件送过去
We are pub and helipad.
我们这里是酒吧 也是机邮站
Yeah. Wait, the Erkigsnek?
明白了 等一下 厄基斯那克号呢?
Yeah. Erkigsnek. Erkigsnek.
是啊 厄基斯那克 厄基斯那克号
We flew mail to her Tuesday.
我们每周二送邮过去

重点讲解

shake sb up
震动;激励;使振作

The experience really shook me up.
这次经历激励了我。

be available
可获得的;可购得的;可找到的:

Tickets are available free of charge from the school.
学校有免费票。

receive sth (from sb / sth)
拿到;接到;收到:

He received an award for bravery from the police service.
他以其勇敢行为受到警务部门的嘉奖。

pass by (sb / sth)
通过;经过(…旁边):

The procession passed right by my front door.
队伍正好从我家门前经过。

pick sb / sth out
认出来;辨别出:

See if you can pick me out in this photo.
看你能不能把我从这张照片上认出来。

mail sth (to sb / sth) | ~ (sb) sth
邮寄

Don't forget to mail that letter to your mother.
别忘了把那封信给你妈寄去。


视频及简介

影片讲述了本·斯蒂勒所饰演的男主角穿行在现实和自己的白日梦里,最终踏上一场真正的人生大冒险, 并与女主角克里斯汀·韦格展开一场绝妙的浪漫奇缘。


分享到
重点单词
  • processionn. 队伍,行列 v. 列队行进
  • addressn. 住址,致词,讲话,谈吐,(处理问题的)技巧 vt.
  • braveryn. 勇敢
  • availableadj. 可用的,可得到的,有用的,有效的