白日梦想家(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第22期:电台坏了
日期:2016-09-09 15:50

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本

Yeah. I flew mail out to the Erkigsnek Tuesday. Gave him a ride.
没错 周二是我飞去厄基斯那克号送信的 顺便捎了他一程
He took that photo of my hand on the stick.
我开直升机的时候 他拍了我的手
I'm just blown away I located your thumb.
不敢相信 我竟然找到这大拇指的主人了
There is, like, eight people in Greenland.
那个 其实格陵兰岛大概就七八个人
I mean, it's a good place to find a thumb.
我是想说 这里比对大拇指 简单明了
Don't cheat on your lady, man... when you live in a country that only has eight people in it. By the way.
别做对不起你女人的事情 伙计...特别是你住在一个只有八个人的地方 就这么一说
So, uh... You're scrappy. You're a little scrappy Duncan.
所以...你也有点脾气的啊 你是个有点脾气的小伙子
So, you're trying to find this guy?
所以你在找这个人?
Yes. Yeah.
是的
Well, I'm flying some radio parts out there in five minutes.
五分钟之后 我就要送些电台零件过去
He may still be on the boat.
他可能还在船上
Really? Yeah. Maybe you could come with me.
真的? 有可能 你也许跟我一起走也不错
Yeah, or maybe I could just call him on the boat phone.
可以 也许我可以直接打他的船载电话
The boat phone?
船载电话?
Yeah, the phone on the boat.
嗯 船上的电话
You mean the shiptoshore?
你是指联络装置?
Yeah, maybe I could just ask him on the shiptoshore.
是的 估计用联络装置也蛮方便的
Their radio is broke. That's why I'm flying out there now.
他们的电台坏了 所以我才要飞这么一趟的
You're flying out right now?
你现在就准备走?
I'm just gonna finish my beer.
喝完这杯我就出发
The weather doesn't look so great.
可天气看起来不怎么样啊
It's not.
的确不怎么样
Looks like there's a storm moving in. Abrewin'.
那边的风暴看上去要飘过来的样子 大风暴
But you're just... you're just gonna finish your beer... and then fly a machine?
但你刚刚...你刚刚喝过酒...还能飞得稳吗?
I'm kind of nervous about the storm.
风暴来了 我稍微有点紧张而已
I just want to get a couple of beers down.
所以就来这边喝酒压压惊
Okay. I'm not gonna go with you.
好吧 那我不跟你走了
Whatever. See you, man. Okay. See you. Okay.
随便你 再见了 走好 再见 好吧

重点讲解

give sb a ride
(乘车或骑车的)短途旅程:

Steve gave me a ride on his motorbike.
史蒂夫用摩托车捎了我一程。

nervous (about / of sth)
焦虑的;担忧的;惶恐的:

Consumers are very nervous about the future.
消费者对未来非常忧虑。

locate sth
找出…的准确位置;确定…的准确地点:

The mechanic located the fault immediately.
机修工立即找到了出故障的地方。

cheat sb
欺骗;蒙骗:

She is accused of attempting to cheat the taxman.
她被指控企图蒙骗税务员。

get into scraps with
打架;争吵

He was always getting into scraps at school.
他在学校老跟人打架。

by the way
顺便提一下;捎带说一声;附带问一句:

By the way, I found that book you were looking for.
顺便提一下,我找到了你在寻找的那本书。


视频及简介

影片讲述了本·斯蒂勒所饰演的男主角穿行在现实和自己的白日梦里,最终踏上一场真正的人生大冒险, 并与女主角克里斯汀·韦格展开一场绝妙的浪漫奇缘。


分享到