白日梦想家(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第13期:这是个礼物
日期:2016-08-31 16:45

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本

I'm getting nervous, Walter.
我很紧张 华特
Hey, this is an ocean.
嘿 这是某片海洋
That's a boat.
那是艘船
"Erkigsnek."
"厄基斯那克"
He was near this boat.
他在那艘船附近
See you in a few.
一会儿见
I'll check the mailroom.
我去查看一下收发室
Final cover.
终刊封面
Big responsibility.
责任重大啊
Oh, is that my quintessence?
哦 这是我想要的“精髓”吗?
No. We're prepping the wetting agents on that to start the process.
不是 我们正在为开始做准备呢
Really? Because it looks like you're playing with toys.
真的吗? 因为你好像还在玩玩具
No, this is a gift.
不是 这个是礼物
Yeah, the negative needs to go through a very technical... I'm sorry. I can't have a professional conversation with you.
底片需要经过一系列专业的...抱歉 我没办法和你进行有关专业的对话
You and your little blonde pal.
你和你的金发小伙伴
Let's... You can't walk through the office with him. Let's have it. I'll put it away.
我们... 你不能带着他穿过办公室 给我吧 我会收起来的
Give me the toy, man! No! Now.
把玩具给我! 不! 现在!
This is a place of business, not a place of jellyman toys!
这是工作的地方 不是玩玩具的地方!
Get off it!
放手!
No, I'm taking it!
不 我不放!
You can't just take my stuff!
你不能拿走我的东西
It's mine! Give it to me!
那是我的! 给我!
No!
不!
Stop fiddling with sweets and little men!
别抓着我的小伙伴不放!
I'm trying to do my job!
这才是我该做的!
Are you the Tin Man?
你是铁皮人吗?
Need a little oil can?
需不需要给你上点油?
Jesus. Picture.
天啊 照片

重点讲解


nervous (about / of sth) anxious about sth or afraid of sth
焦虑的;担忧的;惶恐的:

Consumers are very nervous about the future.
消费者对未来非常忧虑。

check (with sb)
查明;查看;核实;弄确实:

Go and check (that) I've locked the windows.
去查看一下我是不是把窗户锁上了。

fiddle (with sth)
(尤指厌烦或紧张地)不断摸弄,不停摆弄:

He was fiddling with his keys while he talked to me.
和我谈话时他不停地摆弄钥匙。

put sth away
将…收起;把…放回原处:

I'm just going to put the car away (= in the garage).
我正打算把汽车开进车库。

go through
执行某行动;实行某方法;履行某程序:

Certain formalities have to be gone through before you can emigrate.
必须办理一定的手续方能移居他国。


视频及简介

影片讲述了本·斯蒂勒所饰演的男主角穿行在现实和自己的白日梦里,最终踏上一场真正的人生大冒险, 并与女主角克里斯汀·韦格展开一场绝妙的浪漫奇缘。


分享到