白日梦想家(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第10期:逆向思维
日期:2016-08-28 16:11

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本

I take this class, Writing the Mystery Novel.
我上过一个关于写悬疑小说的课
Anyway, they say the key is to work backwards.
他们说关键是逆向思维
You connect the clues and then scatter them so they seem unrelated.
收集所有线索然后再各个分析 可能看上去毫无联系
There's like a whole science to it.
推理可复杂了呢
May I? Sure.
我可以看看嘛? 当然
Okay. Thumb.
好的 大拇指
Yeah. It's an unknown thumb.
是的 不知道是谁的
Okay. Water?
好吧 水面?
Just water, I guess?
就是水吧 我猜?
Yeah, just water.
是的 就是水
Okay. And... like a curved piece of... some kind of, part of a thing.
好的 还有...好像是一个弧形...像是某个东西的一部分
But the thing with clues, my teacher says...is you really only need one good one, and then they'll connect... and you'll be like, "Oh, yes, of course, unknown thumb, water..." "I should have seen this the whole time. Ahh!" Yeah, yeah, I'll be like...
但是我的老师说 关于线索...肯定会有一个关键 将所有线索联系起来...然后你就会觉得"哦 是啊 当然 无名的大拇指 水面...""我早就该想到的 哈!"是啊 是啊 我会试着...
Well, anyway, I should get back and try not to get fired.
好吧 不管怎样 我该回去了 不然我就要被炒鱿鱼了
Hey, Cheryl. I have something creative I've been working on, too.
嘿 谢尔 我也在做一些创作
Little side project.
就是一个小工程
Walter, it's amazing!
华特 真的太美了!
Walter? I was just saying I'll let you know when I hear back from Peg.
华特? 我刚刚说如果佩吉给我回电话了 我会告诉你的
Okay. Thank you.
好的 谢谢

重点讲解


hear from sb | hear sth from sb
收到某人的信件(或电子邮件、电话等);得到某人的消息:

I look forward to hearing from you.
盼望着收到你的信。

on the side
作为副业;兼职;在正事之外:

He is a mechanic who buys and sells cars on the side.
他是一名兼做汽车买卖的机修工。


work on sth
努力改善(或完成):

You need to work on your pronunciation a bit more.
你需要再加把劲改进发音。


get fired
解雇;开除

She got fired from her first job.
她第一次工作就被解雇。

scatter sth (on / over / around sth) | ~ sth (with sth)
撒;撒播:

Scatter the grass seed over the lawn.
把草籽撒到草坪上。

curved + noun
呈弯曲状的;弧形的:

a curved path / roof / blade
蜿蜒的道路;拱顶;弧形刀片


视频及简介

影片讲述了本·斯蒂勒所饰演的男主角穿行在现实和自己的白日梦里,最终踏上一场真正的人生大冒险, 并与女主角克里斯汀·韦格展开一场绝妙的浪漫奇缘。


分享到