威士忌探戈狐步舞(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第15期:准备好了吗?
日期:2016-09-05 17:00

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本

Kim? You all right there, mate?
金姆? 你没事吧,伙计?
Oh, wouldn't you like to know?
你为什么要知道?
Hey. I'm just talking about her safety.
嘿,我只是关心她的安危
Nic here does security for Kim, Iain.
尼克是金姆的保镖
Right, well! I'm off. Excuse me.
好的,好吧 我走了,失陪
Excused. Good night. Bye, darling! Good night.
失陪 晚安 再见,亲爱的 再见
The best, Nic!
最好的尼克
Oh, that's Oprah.
那是欧普拉
Hello.

It's Fahim. Are you ready to go?
是我,法希姆,你准备好出发了吗?
Go where, dude? It's Saturday.
去哪,伙计,今天周六
Friday is the only day off in the Islamic week.
周五是穆斯林人唯一的休息日
We have interviews.
我们得去采访
No! That was not made clear. That's... No. That's bullshit, Fahim. No.
不,那可说不通,那...不 那是废话,不行
Kim, today we are meeting Ali Massoud Sadiq.
金姆,今天我们要去见 阿里·马苏德·萨迪克
I sent research. He's likely to be Attorney General.
我做了研究,他就要成为司法部长了
Please hold. Please come outside.
请等等 请你出来
This is against what I believe as an American.
这和我们美国人的做法不同
I am sorry, but we have to go.
抱歉,但我们必须得去
My shoes. Shit.
我的鞋子,该死

重点讲解


be off
下班;休息:

She's off today.
她今天休假。

hold on
(电话用语)别挂断,等一下:

Can you hold on? I'll see if he's here.
等一下行吗?我去看看他在不在。

research (into / in / on sth)
研究;探讨;调查:

They're researching into ways of improving people's diet.
他们在研究如何改进人们饮食的方法。

make it clear
清晰易懂的;明白清楚的;不含混的:

I hope I made it clear to him that he was no longer welcome here.
我希望我已经给他讲清楚他在这里不再受欢迎。

sb's safety
安全;平安:

He was kept in custody for his own safety.
拘押他是为了他本人的安全。

have to
必须;不得不:

Did she have to pay a fine?
她非得交罚款吗?


视频及简介

本片讲述一个会讲英语的记者被派往阿富汗首都喀布尔,在那里记录战时当地平民的生活,充满了荒诞的故事。


分享到