威士忌探戈狐步舞(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第18期:合适的时机
日期:2016-09-08 18:21

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本

Kim! Tanya's got scotch. It won't last long, so...
金姆!谭雅买了威士忌 那个不会持续太久,所以...
Nic, you're welcome, too, you big cunt!
尼克,我们也欢迎你,大混球!
That's a term of affection, by the way.
对了,这其实是个亲昵的词
You were supposed to be in New York, sneaky girl.
小贱人,你这时候不是应该在纽约嘛
Yeah, Chris is not super pleased.
是啊,克里斯真的超级不爽
Chris can suck a fat one.
克里斯肯定气炸了
I'm trying to see if they put my story up, but this Internet connection is the worst!
我想看看他们有没有刊登我的故事 但是网络一直连接不上!
Oh, Goddamn it, Jaweed!
见鬼,贾维德!
Really? Wow. Although, donkeys aside, he's a good fixer. Mmm.
真的吗?不过,话说回来 他是个很棒的中间人
Oh, no, thanks. Morning shows.
不了,谢谢,还要准备早间节目
You have something they want for the mornings?
你有他们早上想看到的东西?
Maybe. I don't know. Maybe.
也许吧,我不知道,可能吧
That's what I'm trying to see.
那是我想弄明白的事
You know, I heard that he has contacts in the Tribals. Like real Taliban contacts.
你知道,我听说他已经联系上了部落 和真正的塔利班份子联系上了
Jaweed? Jaweed. No fucking way. Mmm, apparently.
贾维德? 贾维德 不会吧 显然啊
Would you do that? Would you go down there?
你会干吗?你会去那吗?
Yeah, sure, if it was the right call.
是啊,当然,只要时机合适
Yeah, but how do you know if it's the right call?
是啊,但你怎么知道时机合不合适?
Fuck, man, I don't know.
我也不知道
That is why we drink, do drugs and shag strangers in restaurant bathrooms.
这不就是我们为什么喝酒,嗑药和陌生人在餐厅卫生间乱搞的原因吗?

重点讲解


affection (for sb / sth)
喜爱;钟爱:

Children need lots of love and affection.
孩子需要多多疼爱和关怀。

term of sth
词语;术语;措辞:

a term of abuse
咒骂用语
'Register' is the term commonly used to describe different levels of formality in language.
"语域"是一个术语,通常用以描述语言中用语的正式程度。

pleased (with sb / sth) | ~ that...
高兴;满意;愉快:

She was very pleased with her exam results.
她对考试成绩非常满意。

contacts in
熟人;(尤指)社会关系:

I've made some useful contacts in journalism.
我在新闻界交结了一些有用的人。

put sth up
置…于明显处;张贴

They put up a notice this morning.
他们今早贴出了通知。


视频及简介

本片讲述一个会讲英语的记者被派往阿富汗首都喀布尔,在那里记录战时当地平民的生活,充满了荒诞的故事。


分享到
重点单词
  • affectionn. 慈爱,喜爱,感情,影响
  • scotchn. 伤口,刻痕 v. 粉碎,消灭,阻止 v. 弄伤,刻
  • describevt. 描述,画(尤指几何图形),说成
  • registerv. 记录,登记,注册,挂号 n. 暂存器,记录,登记簿
  • formalityn. 礼节,程序,拘谨
  • abusen. 滥用,恶习 vt. 滥用,辱骂,虐待