(单词翻译:单击)
听力文本
Are you okay, ma'am?
你没事吧,女士?
Gosh, damn it, man. This is a new one.
天啊,该死的,伙计,这是新的
I was cursing your name at stupid, but I'm glad I came out today.
我本来很不爽你的都来 但今天我很乐意出来
Would you not have gone on patrol today if I weren't here?
如果不是我 你今天就不用巡逻吗?
No, I'd be back in Norton filling HESCOs.
是的,我要回诺顿挖战壕
Copy that.
收到
We're still 5 mikes. It must be one hairy dump.
还早着呢,这次肯定是大生意
No, I'm just getting my pants on. Damn it, Sergeant Hurd.
不,我才刚穿上衣服 该死的,赫德军士
Whatever.
随便
Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry.
抱歉,抱歉,抱歉
Marine!
出发
Make a hole, Baker.
让个洞出来,贝克
Move out!
出发
Why are we stopping?
为什么停下了?
The lead vehicle bottomed out.
领头的车子爆胎了
Okay! Heads on a swivel!
好的,注意警戒
Didn't we come this way?
这条路不是走过吗?
We most surely did.
应该是的
重点讲解
curse (sb / sth) (for sth)
咒骂;诅咒;在心里诅咒:
She cursed her bad luck.
她骂自己运气不好。
bottom out
降到最底点;停止恶化:
The recession is finally beginning to show signs of bottoming out.
经济衰退终于出现了走出谷底的迹象。
move off
启动;离去
As soon as i came their car moved out.
我来的时候他们的车才走。
go on/make patrol
巡逻;巡查:
Security guards make regular patrols at night.
夜间保安人员定时巡逻。
come out
(太阳、月亮或星星)出现,露出:
The rain stopped and the sun came out.
雨停后太阳出来了。
视频及简介
本片讲述一个会讲英语的记者被派往阿富汗首都喀布尔,在那里记录战时当地平民的生活,充满了荒诞的故事。