白日梦想家(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第17期:奇幻逆緣
日期:2016-09-04 17:47

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本

Is your phone done buffering with that ship's name?
你手机搜索那船名有结果了吗?
Yes! Look. Here it is.
读取好了! 看这里
Nuuk, Greenland.
在格陵兰岛的努克
Come on, that's a good lead!
拜托 这线索不错的!
You should follow that up.
你应该进一步跟进
Yeah, follow it up in Greenland.
是啊 一路跟去格陵兰
Yeah. Why not? Go!
是啊 怎么了? 追过去啊!
Crack the case.
破解谜案
Listen to your wallet.
钱包上的字就是你的心声
Sorry, it's my... it's Phil again.
对不起 是... 菲尔又打过来了
Maybe he fell down a well or something. Maybe I should get it.
他估计有麻烦或者什么事了 我还是接一下比较好
Hey, buddy! Here! Rich, Rich! Not so fast! Here! Take that.
嘿 伙计! 过来! 理查 理查! 别这么快! 过来!这个你拿着
Yeah. I understand. Okay. Bye.
好的 我知道了 好的 再见
He did fall down a well. But I don't care.
他的确惹了些麻烦 但我不在乎
I just want to be with you, you know?
我只想和你在一起 懂吗?
Really?
真的?
Let's run away together. Let's make every moment count, starting now.
我们私奔吧 让我们活在当下 立刻马上
Sweet! Can I tell you something?
好极了!我能跟你说件事吗?
Anything.
任何事都行
I have that Benjamin Buttons thing.
我喜欢"奇幻逆緣"那种设定
Where you get old, but smaller.
年纪越老 体格变得越小
Or whatever, and become a gradual old baby. Or something.
反正就这意思 最后 变成一个外表老头的婴儿
I didn't see the movie, so I don't really know how it works. But I have it.
我没看过那电影 所以确切的细节也不太清楚 但我买了碟片
We can still build a life together.
就算这样 我们也能一起生活在一起

重点讲解


buffer (against sth) | ~ (between sth and sth)
缓冲物;起缓冲作用的人:

Support from family and friends acts as a buffer against stress.
家庭和朋友的支持有助于减缓压力。

fall down
突然倒下;跌倒;倒塌:

The house looked as if it was about to fall down.
房子看起来好像就要倒塌似的。

count (for sth)
重要

Every point in this game counts.
这场比赛每一分都很重要。

crack sth
找到解决(难题等的)方法:

to crack the enemy's code
破译敌人的密码
After a year in this job I think I've got it cracked !
干了一年后,我觉得我已知道怎样做好这项工作了。

follow sth up
追查更多情况

The police are following up several leads after their TV appeal for information.
警方在电视上呼吁提供信息后正沿着几条线索继续追查。

(follow up )the lead
(尤指有关犯罪的)线索

The police will follow up all possible leads.
警方将追踪所有可能有用的线索。


视频及简介

影片讲述了本·斯蒂勒所饰演的男主角穿行在现实和自己的白日梦里,最终踏上一场真正的人生大冒险, 并与女主角克里斯汀·韦格展开一场绝妙的浪漫奇缘。


分享到