(单词翻译:单击)
听力文本
I just want to speak from the heart.
我打心底说一句
I lost a good lady.
我错过了一个好女人
I feel this song is helping me feel like I'm not alone.
我觉得这首歌让我不觉得那么孤单
Even though I pretty much am.
虽然我还是觉得很孤单
Come on, let's sing it. Everyone.
来吧 我们一起唱出来 大伙
Let's sing it together.
大家一起唱
Don't you want me, baby?
你不再想我了吗 宝贝?
Do you know who flies the mail out? Do you have regular pilots?
你知道一般谁送邮的吗? 或者常飞那边的飞行员?
Hey, man. Just keep it going, man. Hey. Sing it.
嘿 伙计 接下去 伙计 嘿 唱下去
No, no, thank you. I don't... I'm all right.
不了 谢谢 我... 我就算了
Come on, man. Go on.
快点 伙计 来吧
"I was working as a waitress"
这歌叫"我还是服务生的时候"
Yeah, I know it. I'm okay. Thank you.
我知道的 谢谢了 我就算了
I'm on a business trip, I'm working.
我因公出差 我在工作
Come on, man. This song is important to me.
快点 伙计 这首歌对我来说很重要
Sing it. Okay.
唱吧 好的
I was working as a waitress in a cocktail bar, that much is true Okay?
我曾在酒吧做服务员 就这样了 够了吗?
That sucked. Do your work.
难听死了 做你的事去
You don't have to push.
推推嚷嚷的不好
What if I poke you? Don't poke me.
我还戳你了 怎么着? 住手 别戳我
Stop poking me! Don't poke me!
别戳我! 不准戳我!
Come on!
来啊!
Wait, wait. Wait! Your thumb! I have to talk to you about your thumb!
等一下 等一下! 你的大拇指! 我要跟你谈谈你的大拇指!
重点讲解
even if / though
即使;纵然;虽然:
I'll get there, even if I have to walk.
我就是走也要走到那儿去。
poke sb / sth (with sth)
(用手指或其他东西)捅,戳,杵
She poked him in the ribs with her elbow.
她用胳膊肘顶他的肋部。
on business
商务;公事:
He's away on business.
他出差去了。
pilot sth
驾驶(飞行器);领航(船只):
The captain piloted the boat into a mooring.
船长把船驶向泊位。
视频及简介
影片讲述了本·斯蒂勒所饰演的男主角穿行在现实和自己的白日梦里,最终踏上一场真正的人生大冒险, 并与女主角克里斯汀·韦格展开一场绝妙的浪漫奇缘。
