白日梦想家(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第14期:约会网站
日期:2016-09-01 16:58

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本

Hello? Hey!
喂? 嘿!
Hey. What's up?
嘿 怎么样了?
Who is this? Todd. From eHarmony.
你是谁? 托德 网恋网的
Oh! Hi.
哦! 嗨
When I lost you there, I was saying... we need to beef your profile up, make it, you know, not blank.
那天你挂电话的时候 我是在说...我们需要完善你的信息 使之没有空格
Real quick, let's build your "Been There, Done Thats."
很快的 我们来创建你的"到过哪里 干过什么"
Okay. Been there... Phoenix. I forgot why.
好吧 到过哪里... 我去过凤凰城 我忘了为什么去了
Then Nashville... but that was just the airport on the way to Phoenix, so I don't know if that...
然后是纳什维尔...但那只是去凤凰城路过那边的机场 所以我不知道算不算...
Hey, man, I was thinking, if you work with this girl...
嘿 伙计 我在想 如果你跟那姑娘在一起工作的话...
why don't you just humanly invite her out?
为什么不直接邀请她出去呢?
No, no, no, I'm trying to do like a "Pina Colada Song" thing.
不 不 不 我是想要试着像"椰奶鸡尾酒之歌"那样
"Pina Colada Song"?
"椰奶鸡尾酒之歌"?
Yeah, you know, a guy posts an ad, looking for a lover...
是啊 一个人发了一个广告 寻找爱人...
and then his wife answers it...
然后他的妻子回复了他...
and it turns out they were soul mates and didn't even know it...
然后两个从不认识到一见钟情...
and they end up making love in capes, or on a cape.
最后他们披着披风做爱 或是躺在披风上
It's a song? Can you sing a little bit?
这是首歌吗? 你能唱一段吗?
If you like pina coladas, getting caught in the rain.You know that song? I have to go.
如果你椰奶鸡尾酒 当被大雨淋湿 知道这首歌吗? 我得挂了
Hey! Hey. Is that another clue?
嘿! 嘿 又有新线索了吗?
Yeah. This one's okay. Yeah?
是啊 这个线索很不错 是吗?
There's a boat there, I think.
我想这里有一艘船
"Erkig..." Snek. Erkigsnek? Yeah.
"厄基..." 斯那克 厄基斯那克? 是的
Sounds like a real clue.
听起来确实是个好线索
Yeah, it's the boat's name.
是啊 那是个船的名字
Have you Googled it?
你在谷歌上搜过了吗?
I was on my way to.
正准备去查
Yeah. NU.It's the first two letters of the port city.
是的 NU是港口城市的首字母
Buffering.
正在查询
So, the park... I got to run up there and pick up my son.
那么 我得...我得去趟公园接我儿子
He's skateboarding with a friend.
他在和朋友滑滑板
Do you want to walk up with me?
你要和我一起走吗?
Starting now?
现在吗?
Yeah, starting now.
是的 现在就走
Okay.Yeah, we got to figure this out. It's a big deal.
好的 我们得把这事儿弄清楚 这是个大事儿
You lost a Sean O'Connell.
你丢了一张肖恩·奥康奈尔的照片

重点讲解


figure sb / sth out
弄懂;弄清楚;弄明白

We couldn't figure her out.
我们摸不透她。

no big deal
没什么大不了;无所谓;没关系:

If I don't win it's no big deal.
我输了也没关系。

on your / the / its way
即将去(或来);就要去(或来):

I'd better be on my way (= I must leave) soon.
我最好还是快点儿走。

buffer (against sth) | ~ (between sth and sth)
缓冲物;起缓冲作用的人:

Support from family and friends acts as a buffer against stress.
家庭和朋友的支持有助于减缓压力。

pick sb up

(开车)接人
I'll pick you up at five.
我五点钟来接你。

invite sb (to sth)
邀请:

Have you been invited to their party?
你接到参加他们的聚会的邀请了吗?


视频及简介

影片讲述了本·斯蒂勒所饰演的男主角穿行在现实和自己的白日梦里,最终踏上一场真正的人生大冒险, 并与女主角克里斯汀·韦格展开一场绝妙的浪漫奇缘。


分享到