白日梦想家(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第18期:美满的人生
日期:2016-09-05 17:57

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本

I like your snappy little suit.
我喜欢你这件可爱的小衬衫
I bought it at a doll store.
我在玩偶店买的
Oh. Cool.
哦 很好啊
My little heart is no bigger than a quarter... but it's as full as Fort Knox.
我的小心脏已经不足硬币大小...但里面却很充实
You're the bravest man I've ever known.
你是我见过最勇敢的人
I love you, baby.
我爱你 宝贝
Not like "baby," like... because you look like a little weird babyman.
不是"婴儿" 而是...因为你长的就像一个奇怪的婴儿一样
I get it.
我懂的
Thank you for such a wonderful life.
谢谢你给了我如此美满的人生
Just nestle in here and die.
静静地躺着 走完这一世吧
Goodbye, Walter.
再见 华特
Goodbye! Walter!
再见了! 华特!
Walter! Walter! Bye! Oh!
华特! 华特! 再见! 哦!
Sorry! I was just...
不好意思! 我只是有点...
Where do you go?
你要去哪里?
I started thinking about...
我刚刚在想...
No, it's okay, I was probably boring you about my broken refrigerator.
算了 没事 估计我的破冰箱的事情也无聊到你了
No!
没有的事!
Rich! My son's running into the street. I have to go.
理查!我儿子快跑远了 我要走了
I wanted to tell you, that song, "Major Tom"? Back there, when the beard guy was... He doesn't know what he's talking about. That song is about courage and going into the unknown.
跟你说件事 那首"汤姆上校" 之前 那个大胡子...他根本不知道他在说什么 那首歌讲的是勇敢和对未知的探索
It's a cool song. Rich!
很赞的一首歌 理查!

重点讲解


snappy
漂亮入时的:

a snappy outfit
漂亮的套装
She's a snappy dresser.
她衣着入时。

run into sb / sth
撞上:

The bus went out of control and ran into a line of people.
公共汽车失控,撞了一排人。

the courage to do
勇气;勇敢;无畏;胆量

I haven't yet plucked up the courage to ask her.
我还鼓不起勇气去问她。

bore sb
(尤指因罗嗦)使厌烦:

I'm not boring you, am I?
我没有让你厌烦吧,是不是?

nestle sb
抱;安置:

He nestled the baby in his arms.
他怀里抱着孩子。


视频及简介

影片讲述了本·斯蒂勒所饰演的男主角穿行在现实和自己的白日梦里,最终踏上一场真正的人生大冒险, 并与女主角克里斯汀·韦格展开一场绝妙的浪漫奇缘。


分享到