白日梦想家(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第4期:传情猎鹰
日期:2016-08-22 14:29

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本

And what did you do this weekend?
这个周末你都做了什么?
Um... Let's see.
唔... 我想想
I bathed in Arctic mountain water... while my Latin lover recited verse to me.
我用北极冰泉泡了个澡...我的拉丁情人在一旁背诗给我听
You slut. I know.
真会意淫 对吧
Actually, I waited for my refrigerator repairman, who never came.
事实上 我在等冰箱修理工 可他一直没有来
I'm so sorry. I'm gonna call you later. Okay.
真悲剧 晚点给你打电话 好的
The ice, yes? She moves like a woman.
冰 对吧? 她就像女人一样无常
I'm Walter Mitty.
我叫华特·米蒂
Cheryl Melhoff. Where have you been?
我叫谢尔·梅霍芙你去哪里了?
Testing the limits of the human spirit.
测试人类精神的极限
I'd like to climb your hair, test that out.
我想爬上你的头发 测试一下
Perhaps I can contact you, possibly through my poetry falcon.
我可以用我的传情猎鹰跟你联系
Poetry falcon. I like that.
传情猎鹰 我喜欢这名字
Do you think, if I hit him with a paper clip, would he move?
要是我拿回形针打他一下 他会不会动呢?
I don't know. Do it.
不知道 试试
Hello.

I actually threw a toner box at him once.
我曾经真的朝他扔过一个墨盒
Yeah? Did he move?
是吗? 他动了吗?
No, I missed.
没有 我扔偏了
That's a great story.
真是个好故事
Ground Control to Major Tom.
塔台呼叫汤姆上校
Can you hear me, Major Tom?
你能听见吗 汤姆上校?
Moving on, as they say.
我们接着往下说
Conference room, more of these stations here... where people sort of do their thing.
这是会议室 这边是办公室...大部分时间员工各干各的
Layout's here for...
这样布局是为了...

重点讲解


lay out
布置;策划;安排;设计:

The gardens were laid out with lawns and flower beds.
花园里布置了草坪和花坛。

move on (to sth)
开始做(别的事);换话题:

I've been in this job long enough—it's time I moved on.
这工作我已经干得够久了——我该干点别的了。

test sth (on sth / for sth) | ~ sth out
试验;检验;测试:

They opened a single store in Europe to test out the market.
他们在欧洲开了一家商店,检验一下市场情况。

recite (sth) (to sb)
(尤指对听众)背诵,吟诵,朗诵:

Each child had to recite a poem to the class.
每个孩子都得在班上背诵一首诗。

limit (to sth)
限度;限制:

There is a limit to the amount of pain we can bear.
我们能忍受的疼痛是有限度的。


视频及简介

影片讲述了本·斯蒂勒所饰演的男主角穿行在现实和自己的白日梦里,最终踏上一场真正的人生大冒险, 并与女主角克里斯汀·韦格展开一场绝妙的浪漫奇缘。


分享到