看电影《全民情敌》学英语第45期:圣泰上头条新闻了
日期:2013-11-07 19:03

(单词翻译:单击)

原文欣赏

Dr. Hitch. Listen to me, papi.
秦圣博士,听我说,老爹
I need to bring my partner, Amir, somewhere amazing for our anniversary.
我想带伴侣亚密去庆祝纪念日…
Maybe it's not your thing, but maybe it is.
也许这不是你的专长,也许是
What the hell are you talking about, Raoul?
你在说什么?
It's you, no?
这是你吧?
So, my friend, how was she? Pretty good?
朋友,她怎样?很赞吧?
How was she? I'll tell you! She was great!
怎样?她棒呆了!
Isn't that the Date Doctor?
那不是那个约会顾问吗?
I'm telling you, that's him. - He doesn't look anything like him.
那一定就是他 看起来不像
Excuse me. Do you know him? - No.
抱歉,你认识他吗? 不认识
I want you to look me in the eye and tell me that he did not hire you.
我要你看着我说,他没雇用你
Ma'am, I have never seen this man before in my life.
太太,我从来没见过这个男人
See you later, Tony.
待会见,东尼
Tony? You have got some serious explaining to do.
东尼?这下你得解释清楚了
Albert. Hitch. You all right?
亚伯特秦圣,你还好吧?
I can't really talk right now. I'm kind of tied up.
我现在不能说话,我被人压着
One, two. On three.
数到三,一、二、三


妙语佳句

1.anniversary
n. 周年纪念日
The post office centralizing the town celebrated its 20th anniversary yesterday.
作为市镇中心的邮局昨天庆祝它建局二十周年。

2.serious 
adj. 严肃的,严重的;认真的;庄重的;危急的
Loss of health is more serious than loss of wealth.
健康的丧失比财富的损失更为重要。

剧情百科

就在莎拉和圣泰争吵过后的第二天,圣泰的工作信息就被莎拉写在纽约日报的头条上了,看来对圣泰来说是一次不轻的报复……

考考你 Q&A
Please fill in the blanks with the proper words

1.We ______ ______ the principle that everyone should be treated fairly.
我们坚持人人都应该被平等对待这一原则。

2.There is no need to pick at him all day long. He's a child ______ ______.
不要老是对他唠唠叨叨, 他毕竟还是个孩子嘛!

本期答案见下期

上期答案:

1.Similarly, the security involved in love goes together with the fear of losing that security.
同样地,包含在爱情中的安全与失去这种安全的恐惧如影随形。

2.An experienced detective was assigned to the case.
已指派了一个经验丰富的侦探侦查此案。

分享到
重点单词
  • securityn. 安全,防护措施,保证,抵押,债券,证券
  • principlen. 原则,原理,主义,信念
  • experiencedadj. 有经验的
  • celebratedadj. 著名的,声誉卓著的 动词celebrate的过
  • partnern. 搭档,伙伴,合伙人 v. 同 ... 合作,做 .
  • detectiveadj. 侦探的 n. 侦探