(单词翻译:单击)
原文欣赏
Are we having fun yet?
玩够了吗?
We are now. You've got a bite.
现在很好玩啊,你那有鱼咬钩了
Oh, no, my good poIe!
不!我的宝贝鱼竿!
You're not strangIing me.
你怎么没掐我?
What the--? StrangIing's onIy good for. . . .
什么?"掐"只有…
WeII, it's not good for anything.
"掐"可解决不了任何问题
The onIy time you shouId Iay hands on a boy. . .
与孩子唯一能有的身体接触就是…
is to give him a good pat on the back.
轻拍他后背
Hey, what the heII are you--?
嘿!你到底要…?
One more time.
再拍一次
Honey, I'm home.
亲爱的,我回来啦~
We are at the tipping point, peopIe.
我们现在处于大规模污染一触即发的引爆点
If we don't do something now. . . .
如果我们仍置若罔闻的话 (斯普林菲尔德湖污染情况)
I'm sorry, I Iost my train of thought. Isn't he dreamy?
抱歉,我思维有些混乱… 他是不是令人芳心寸乱?
Agreed.
完全赞同
Okay, so here's the bottom Iine:
好吧,这是底线
If we don't change our ways right now. . .
如果我们不马上付诸行动的话…
poIIution in Lake SpringfieId wiII be at this IeveI.
斯普林菲尔德湖的污染将达到这种程度!
That's not so bad.
并不太糟啊

妙语佳句
1.lay hands on
得到;找到;攻击
She filled up all the buckets she could lay her hands on.
她把所有能找到的提桶都装满了。
2.on the back
在背部;在后面
The company either puts its name or decipherable initials on the back of store brands it fills.
该公司把分装商的姓名或易识别的姓名首字母加在商店品牌的后面。
![(The simpson.rmvb)[00.19.11.800].jpg](http://pic.kekenet.com/2013/0822/40231377144518.jpg)
剧情百科
巴特和费兰德斯终于一起去湖里钓鱼了,巴特也第一次体会到了什么是温馨……但就在这时,居然有很多人在往湖里排放生活废物……
考考你 Q&A
Please fill in the blanks with the proper words
1.Symptoms,______ ______,depend on location and size;
若有症状的话,要看位置与大小。
2.______ ______ ______, feeling a sense of accomplishment is a powerful source of motivation.
在任何情况下,成就感是一种保持积极性的十分有力源泉。
本期答案见下期
上期答案:
1.All that left to do is to blow off the rest of that powder.
现在只要把外面那些粉末吹掉就好。
2.Blow out the candles on your cake!
把蛋糕上的蜡烛吹熄吧
