看电影《辛普森一家》学英语第8期:和霍默认真的话就输了
日期:2013-08-14 18:05

(单词翻译:单击)

原文欣赏

I Iike men now.
我现在喜欢男人啦!
Don't Iook where I'm pointing!
别看我正指着的地方!
Stop in the name of American squeamishness!
以美国专制的名义,快给我站住!
Boys, before we eat, don't forget to thank the Lord for this bountifuI--
孩子们,在我们尽情用餐之前 别忘了感谢上帝赐予我们丰盛的
Penis?!
小JJ?!
BountifuI penis. -BountifuI penis.
丰盛的小JJ - 丰盛的小JJ
Amen.
阿门
Listen, kid, nobody Iikes wearing cIothes in pubIic, but, you know, it's the Iaw.
听着,孩子,没人喜欢身上裹着衣服 不过法律就是这么规定的
Lunchtime!
吃午饭咯!
You can't just Ieave me out here.
你们不能就把我扔在这儿
Don't worry, we found a friend for you to pIay with.
别担心,我们找了个小朋友陪你玩
NeIson, honey, where have you been?
纳尔逊,亲爱的,你上哪儿去了?
Dad! -What seems to be the probIem, officers?
爸! - 出什么事了,警官?
TeII him you dared me to do it.
快告诉他们是"勇敢比赛"
If that's true, then you shouId be taking the rap here, not your son.
果真如此的话 绑在这儿的应该是你,而不是你儿子
And what happens to me if it's my fauIt?
如果事出于我,你们要如何处置?
You'II have to attend a one-hour parenting cIass.
一小时的"养育子女"课程
It was aII his idea! He's out of controI, I teII you!
都是他的主意!他做得太过分了!
I'm at my wits' end.
我根本管不了他!
It's so. . . .
真是太…
See you in court, kid.
法庭见,孩子
Okay, son, Iet's get some Iunch.
好了,儿子,咱们去吃午饭
Did you at Ieast bring my cIothes?
你有没有带我的衣服?
Shirt, socks, everything you need.
衬衫、袜子,全带来了
You didn't bring my pants. -Who am I, Tommy Bahama? -
你忘了带我的裤子! 你以为我是汤米·巴哈马吗?
This is the worst day of my Iife.
今天是我这辈子最倒霉的一天!
The worst day of your Iife so far.
是"目前为止"最倒霉的一天


妙语佳句

1.squeamishness
squeamish的变形
n.易呕吐的;易生气的;神经质的;过于拘谨的;洁癖的
The life of evil did not frighten him, nor did religious squeamishness raise anybody in his estimation.
邪恶的生命不能惊恐他,任何宗教神经质的人都不会出现在他的评价里面。

2.dare sb to do sth
跟某人打赌敢不敢做某事
Do you dare me to swim to that rock and back again?
你说我不敢游到那块石头再返回来吗?

剧情百科

好吧,我只能说和霍默较真的人都没有好下场,巴特很好地领略到了这一道理,幸好并没有出现什么大碍……

考考你 Q&A
Please fill in the blanks with the proper words

1.It ______ ______ three short note and one long one.
这乐曲以三个短音符和一人长音符开始。

2.She is very honest, to ______ ______.
首先,她很诚实。

本期答案见下期

上期答案:

1.They brought their guns to bear on the enemy.
他们把大炮瞄准了敌人。

2.Reams of research bear out the hygiene hypothesis.
其实有大量的研究结果都支持卫生假说。

分享到
重点单词
  • hypothesisn. 假设,猜测,前提
  • frightenvt. 使惊吓,惊恐 vi. 惊吓