(单词翻译:单击)
原文欣赏
Twisted tail! A thousand eyes! Trapped forever!
扭曲的尾巴、一千只眼睛,被困终生
What couId that be?
那是什么意思?
I beIieve it's the sound the Green Lantern made. . .
我觉得是绿灯侠被塞尼斯托
when Sinestro threw him into a vat of acid.
扔到酸缸后发出的尖叫声
Yeah. Thanks for coming over.
多谢来访
Thanks for giving me your pregnancy pants.
多谢你的孕妇裤咯
Never known comfort Iike this.
真不知道有这么舒服呢
Why did I...
为什么我要…
suggest this? …
提议这个?
AII right, boy, time for the uItimate dare.
好啦,小子,现在该"终极勇敢比赛"了
I dare you to skateboard to Krusty Burger and back. . .
我说你敢踩滑板往返"克里斯蒂汉堡"
naked.
不穿衣服哦
How naked? -Fourth base. -
怎么个不穿法? - 一丝不挂呀
GirIs might see my doodIe.
那女孩子会看到我的小JJ
Oh, I see. Then I hereby decIare you chicken for Iife.
哦,我明白了 那我宣布以后就管你叫胆小鬼了
Every morning, you'II wake up to ''Good morning, chicken. ''
每天早上我都会对你说 "早上好啊,胆小鬼"
At your wedding, I'II sing:
你结婚那天,我会高歌…
妙语佳句
1.a vat of
一桶
He didn't want me anywhere near a vat of beer.
他甚至不想让我靠近啤酒桶半步。
2.hereby
adv. 以此方式,据此;特此
I hereby reserve my judgment.
我特此保留我的评断。
盐和糖都容易溶解于水。
剧情百科
巴特和霍默的无聊比赛终于来到了“终极大胆时刻”了,霍默没有一次是赢过的,这次他又会怎么刁难巴特呢?……
考考你 Q&A
Please fill in the blanks with the proper words
1.They brought their guns to ______ ______ the enemy.
他们把大炮瞄准了敌人。
2.Reams of research ______ ______ the hygiene hypothesis.
其实有大量的研究结果都支持卫生假说。
本期答案见下期
上期答案:
1.Don't go back on promises or firm statements.
不要对承诺或坚定的话语进行出尔反尔。
2.Once you have some lists you can go back to your tasks by choosing the Tasks option.
一旦你有了这些列表,你就能通过选择任务选项返回到你的任务。