影视精讲《傲慢与偏见》第51期:达西答应务必再来
日期:2012-10-07 20:22

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Yes, I did hear of it. I offer my congratulations.
是的,我听说了 容我献上恭贺之意
But it is very hard to have my Lydia taken away from me.
但是让莉蒂亚离开我 让我很难过
Mr Wickham has been transferred to Newcastle, wherever that is.
维克先生被调到新堡 不知那是哪里
Will you stay long in the country?
你会在乡间久住吗?
Just a few weeks. For the shooting.
只待几个星期,为了打猎
When you've killed all your own birds,
若你打完自己的鸟
I beg you will come here and shoot as many as you please.
请到我们这里来猎鸟 爱猎多少随你高兴
Mr Bennet will be vastly happy to oblige and will save the best coveys for you.
班奈特先生一定很乐意 将最好的都留给你
Excellent.
好极了
Are you well, Mr Darcy? - Quite well, thank you.
达西先生,你好吗? - 相当好,谢谢
I hope the weather stays fine for your sport.
希望天气不错,让你们好打猎
I return to town tomorrow. - So soon?
我明天就回城里去 - 这麽快?
My Jane looks well, does she not?
我的珍看来不错,是吧?
She does indeed.
的确是的
Well, we must be going, I think.
我想我们该走了
Darcy. It's been very pleasant to see you all again.
达西 很高兴能再见到妳们
Miss Elizabeth. Miss Bennet.
伊莉莎白小姐,班奈特小姐
You must come again.
请务必再来
Last winter, you promised to have a family dinner with us.
去年冬天 你答应跟我们家一同聚餐
I've not forgot, you see. At least three courses.
我还没忘记,至少三道菜

重点解释
妙语佳句:
oblige:帮忙,效劳
例如:If you ever need help with the babysitting, I'd be glad to oblige...
如果你什么时候需要找人照看孩子,我很乐意帮忙。
Mr Oakley always has been ready to oblige journalists with information.
奥克利先生总是乐于向记者透露消息。

covey:鹧鸪
A covey of一小群,一小窝
A covey of grouse or partridges is a small group of them.
例如:Pleased to have found a covey, I started back.
我开始往回走,心里高兴地想着我刚才发现的一只鹌鹑。


剧情百科常识:


宾利的妹妹卡罗琳(Caroline)一心想嫁给达西,而达西对她十分冷漠。她发现达西对伊丽莎白有好感后,怒火中烧,决意从中阻挠。达西虽然欣赏伊丽莎白,但却无法忍受她的母亲以及妹妹们粗俗、无礼的举止,担心简并非是钟情于宾利,便劝说宾利放弃娶简。在妹妹和好友达西的劝说下,宾利不辞而别,去了伦敦,但简对他还是一片深情。

考考你:
请帮我打开窗户好吗?
远处有一群表情惊异,头发蓬乱,赤着脚,浑身肮脏的孩子在闲逛。

答案下期公布
上一期的答案
We all dread to think what will happen if the company closes.
He was very pompous at the meeting.
I've had enough of your insolence, and I'm having no more.

分享到
重点单词
  • obligevt. 迫使,责成,使感激,施恩于,帮 ... 的忙 v
  • insolencen. 傲慢;傲慢无礼的行为
  • pompousadj. 傲慢的,自大的,浮华的
  • grousen. 松鸡 n. 牢骚 vi. 埋怨,发牢骚
  • dreadn. 恐惧,可怕的人,可怕的事 adj. 可怕的,可怖的