(单词翻译:单击)
原文视听
She's just shy. If he cannot perceive her regard, he is a fool.
她只是害羞 若他没感觉,他就是傻瓜
We are all fools in love.
人在恋爱时都是傻瓜
He does not know her character as we do.
他不像我们这麽了解她
She should move fast and snap him up.
她该快点行动抓住他
There is plenty of time for us to get to know him afterwards.
将来还有很多时间认识他
I can't help feeling that someone's going to produce a piglet
我忍不住觉得 有人制造小猪
and make us chase it.
让我们来追
Oh, dear! - I do apologise, sir.
老天 - 真是抱歉,先生
I'm awfully sorry. Do forgive me.
真抱歉,请原谅我
Emily, please!
爱蜜莉,拜托
Mary, my dear Mary. Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear.
玛莉,我亲爱的玛莉 老天…
I've been practising all week. - I know, my dear.
我练习了整个星期 - 我知道,亲爱的
I hate balls.
我痛恨舞会
Mr Bennet, wake up.
班奈特先生,醒醒
Oh, I've never had such a good time!
我从没这麽开心过
Charles, you cannot be serious.
查尔斯,你不会是认真的
We'll have a wedding here in less than three months if you ask me, Mr Bennet.
我们三个月内一定会有婚礼 班奈特先生
Mr Bennet!
班奈特先生
Mary, please.
玛莉,拜托
Thank you, Mr Hill.
谢谢你,希尔先生
重点解释
妙语佳句:
perceive:察觉
例如:'Precisely what other problems do you perceive?' she asked.
“你究竟还发现了什么问题?”她问道。
A key task is to get pupils to perceive for themselves the relationship between success and effort...
关键任务是让学生们自己认识到成功和努力之间的关系。
snap up:抢购
例如:Every time we get a new delivery of clothes, people are queuing to snap them up...
每次新到一批服装时,人们都在排起长队来抢购。
One eagle-eyed collector snapped up a pair of Schiaparelli earrings for just £6.
一个眼疾手快的收藏家以仅仅 6 英镑的价钱抢到了一副斯基亚帕雷利设计的耳环。
剧情百科常识:

柯林斯夫妇请伊丽莎白去他们家作客,伊丽莎白在那里遇到达西的姨妈凯瑟琳(Catherine)夫人,并且被邀去她的罗辛斯山庄做客。不久,又见到了来那里过复活节的达西。达西无法抑制自己对伊丽莎白的爱慕之情,向她求婚,但态度还是那么傲慢,加之伊丽莎白之前便对他有严重偏见,便坚决地谢绝了他的求婚。这一打击使达西第一次认识到骄傲自负所带来的恶果,他痛苦地离开了她,临走前留下一封长信作了几点解释:他承认宾利不辞而别是他促使的,原因是他不满班纳特太太和班纳特小姐们的轻浮和鄙俗(不包括简和伊丽莎白),并且认为简并没有真正钟情于宾利;威克汉姆说的却全是谎言,事实是威克汉姆自己把那笔遗产挥霍殆尽,还企图勾引达西的妹妹乔治安娜私奔。伊丽莎白读信后十分后悔,既对错怪达西感到内疚,又为母亲和妹妹的行为羞愧。
考考你:
我看不出这些硬币的区别。
分析师反而认为,汽车客户将这一情况视作降价抢购的好机会。
答案下期公布
上一期的答案
She was Athena, goddess of wisdom and knowledge and patroness of Athens.
Affronted at his impertinence,she stared at him coldly and wordlessly.
You mustn't ridicule unfortunate people.
