听电影学英语:肖申克的救赎26
日期:2011-10-09 14:16

(单词翻译:单击)

Give him another month to think about it. 再关他一个月考虑
My wife used to say I'm a hard man to know.
老婆说她很难了解我
Like a closed book.
像一本合起来的书
Complained about it all the time.
她整天这样抱怨
She was beautiful.
她很漂亮
God, I loved her.
我多么爱她呀
I didn't know how to show it, that's all.
我只是不擅表达
I killed her, Red.
是我杀了她
I didn't pull the trigger
枪不是我开的
but I drove her away.
但我害她离我远去
That's why she died, because of me
是我的脾气害她的
the way I am.
死了她
That don't make you a murderer.
但你不是杀人犯
Bad husband, maybe.
也许不算是好丈夫
Feel bad about it if you want,but you didn't pull the trigger.
可以后悔 但你无罪
No, I didn't.
没错
Somebody else did.
是别人干的没错
And I wound up in here.
但却由我受罚
Bad luck, I guess.
大概是我命薄
It floats around.
谁都可能
It's got to land on somebody.
沾染霉运
It was my turn, that's all.
刚好轮到我
I was in the path of the tornado.
我被卷入龙卷风
I just didn't expect the storm would last as long as it has.
只是没想到刮了这么久
Think you'll ever get out of here?
你有可能假释吗?
Me?
我?
Yeah.
有呀
One day, when I got a long, white beard
要等我老的神智不清才行
and two or three marbles rolling around upstairs.
我出狱后有地方去
I tell you where I'd go.
我跟你说我要去哪儿
Zihuatanejo.
芝华塔尼欧
Say what?
什么?
Zihuatanejo.
芝华塔尼欧
It's in Mexico.
在墨西哥
A little place on the Pacific Ocean.
太平洋边的小地方
You know what the Mexicans say about the Pacific?
知道墨西哥人怎样说太平洋的吗?
No
不知道
They say it has no memory.
那是没有回忆的海洋
That's where I want to live the rest of my life.
我要在那度此余生
A warm place with no memory.
没有回忆的温暖地
Open up a little hotel
在海边
right on the beach.
开个小旅馆
Buy some worthless old boat
买条破船
and fix it up new.
整修一新
Take my guests out
载客出海
charter fishing.
包船海钓
分享到
重点单词
  • chartern. 宪章,特许,(船、机、车等的)租赁 vt. 特许,
  • pacificn. 太平洋 adj. 太平洋的 pacific adj
  • tornadon. 飓风,旋风,龙卷风
  • worthlessadj. 无价值的,无用的,可鄙的