听电影学英语:肖申克的救赎24
日期:2011-09-27 14:36

(单词翻译:单击)

How can you be so obtuse?
你真是个阿呆
What?
什么?
What did you call me?
你说我什么?
Obtuse. Is it deliberate?
你笨蛋 我说错了吗?
You're forgetting yourself.
你别忘了身份
The country club will have his old timecards.
俱乐部有厄摩的资料
Records, W-2s with his name on them.
还有记录 税单
If you want to indulge this fantasy,it's your business.
你爱幻想 那是你的事
Don't make it mine.This meeting is over.
别给我添麻烦 面谈结束
If I got out, I'd never mentionwhat happens here.
我若出狱 绝不提你的事
I'd be as indictable as you for laundering that money.
我洗钱 与你同罪
Don't ever mention money to me,you son of a bitch!
不许你说钱这个字 兔崽子
Not in this office,not everywhere
到哪里
I just wanted to put you at ease,that's all.
我只想让你安心
not anywhere.Get in here, now!
都不许说 进来
Solitary. A month.
独囚一个月
Yes sir.
是的
what's wrong with you?
你是怎么搞的?
Get him out of here.
带走
This is my chance to get out! It's my life! Understand?!
这是我重获自由的机会 你不懂吗? 这是我的人生
Get him out!
带出去
That's the longest stretch I ever heard of.
没听过这么久的处罚
It's all my fault.
都是我不对
Bullshit.
胡说八道
You didn't pull the trigger or convict him.
你没杀人 也没判安迪的罪
Are you saying Andy is innocent?
你是说安迪没罪?
I mean, for real innocent?
他真的无辜?
It looks that way.
看来是这样
Sweet Jesus.
我的天呀
How long has he been here now?
他服刑多久了?
1947. What is that? Nineteen years.
47年进来 19年了
Williams, Thomas.
汤米(的信)
Yeah, over here.
在这里
What you got?
是什么?
Board of Education.
教育委员会来的
That son of a bitch mailed it.
老小子寄出那考卷了
You going to open it or stand there with your thumb up your butt?
没错 你要拆 或是拿着傻看?
Thumb up my butt sounds better.
拿着看好些
Skeets, come on.Give me that, you shithead.
拿来啦 痞子
Floyd, come on.
福洛
Red
瑞德
Will you throw that away, please?
把它丢掉 好吗?
分享到
重点单词
  • solitaryadj. 孤独的,独立的,单个的,唯一的,荒凉的 n.
  • obtuseadj. 钝的,不尖的,圆头的,愚钝的
  • deliberateadj. 故意的,深思熟虑的,从容不迫的 vi. 仔细考
  • convictn. 囚犯,罪犯 vt. 宣判 ... 有罪,使 ...
  • innocentadj. 清白的,无辜的,无害的,天真纯洁的,无知的
  • stretchn. 伸展,张开 adj. 可伸缩的 v. 伸展,张开,
  • fantasyn. 幻想 v. 幻想
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为
  • indulgevt. 纵情于,放任,迁就 vi. 放纵自己于 ...
  • faultn. 缺点,过失,故障,毛病,过错,[地]断层 vt.