听电影《查理和巧克力工厂》Mp3学英语:19
日期:2011-06-02 16:20

(单词翻译:单击)

亲爱的孩子 这表示你赢了
Oh, my dear boy, but that means you’ve won.

恭喜你 我衷心祝贺你
Oh, I do congratulate you. I really do.

我太高兴了
I’m absolutely delighted.

我早有预感了 干得好
I had a hunch right from the beginning. Well done.

现在我们刻不容缓
Now, we mustn’t dilly or dally.

因为在天黑前还有很多事要做
We have an enormous number of things to do before the day’s out.

但幸好有玻璃电梯 可以迅速往来各处...
But luckily for us, we have the great glass elevator to speed things along...

迅速往来各处
Speed things along.

走吧
Come on.

(往上飞出去)
往上飞出去? 这是什么房间?
"Up and Out"? What kind of room is that?

站稳了
Hold on.

我的老天
Oh, my goodness.

我们速度要更快 否则冲不破
We’re gonna need to go much faster, otherwise we’ll just never break through.

冲破什么?
Break through what?

我多年来一直期待按下那个钮
I’ve been longing to press that button for years.

走吧 往上飞出去
Well, here we go. Up and out.

但你真的是要...
But do you really mean...?

没错
Yeah. I do.

但这是玻璃做的
But it’s made of glass.

玻璃会碎掉啦
It’ll smash into a million pieces.

奥古塔斯 请别再吃手指头了
Augustus, please don’t eat your fingers.

可是我很好吃耶
But I taste so good.

妈妈 我现在更灵活了耶
Look, Mother. I’m much more flexible now.

对 但变成蓝色了
Yes, but you’re blue.

爸爸 我要那种会飞的玻璃电梯
Daddy, I want a flying glass elevator.

维露卡 你今天只能洗个澡 这样就够了
Veruca, the only thing you’re getting today is a bath, and that’s final.

可是人家要嘛
But I want it.

你住哪里?
Where do you live?

就在那里 那栋小房子
Right over there. That little house.

他们几时会回来?
What time do you think they’ll be back?

很难说
Hard to know, dear.

好像有人敲门耶
I think there’s someone at the door.

妈妈
Hi, Mom.

妈! 爸! 我们回来了
Mom. Dad. We’re back.

查理! -查理!
-Charlie. -Charlie.

天哪
Goodness.

这位是威利·旺卡 他送我们回来
This is Willy Wonka. He gave us a ride home.

我看到了
I see that.

你们想必就是这孩子的...
You must be the boy’s...

爸妈?
Parents?

对 就是那个
Yeah. That.

他说查理赢得了大奖
He says Charlie’s won something.

不只是普通的大奖
Not just some something.

而是有史以来最特别的大奖
The most "something" something of any something that’s ever been.

我要把整座工厂送给这个小男孩
I’m gonna give this little boy my entire factory.

你一定是在开玩笑吧
You must be joking.

没有 我是认真的
No, really. It’s true.

几个月前在我半年一次的剪发日...
Because you see, a few months ago, I was having my semiannual haircut...

我发现了一件怪事
and I had the strangest revelation.

那根白头发反映出...
In that one silver hair...

我毕生的心血结晶...
I saw reflected my life’s work...

我的工厂和亲爱的奥柏伦柏人
my factory, my beloved Oompa-Loompas.

我死了以后谁来照顾他们?
Who would watch over them after I was gone?

当时才我惊觉
I realized in that moment:

我一定要找个继承人
I must find a heir.

分享到
重点单词
  • hunchn. 肉峰,预感,块 v. 弯腰驼背,弓起背部,耸肩
  • absolutelyadv. 绝对地,完全地;独立地
  • flexibleadj. 灵活的,易弯曲的,柔韧的,可变通的
  • dallyvi. 戏耍,玩弄,赋闲,调情
  • congratulatevt. 祝贺
  • revelationn. 揭露,泄露,发觉
  • longingn. 渴望,憧憬 adj. 渴望的
  • elevatorn. 电梯,飞机升降舵,斗式皮带输送机
  • enormousadj. 巨大的,庞大的