听电影《查理和巧克力工厂》Mp3学英语:07
日期:2011-05-16 10:32

(单词翻译:单击)

妈! 爸!
Mom! Dad!

我找到了!
I found it!

最后一张金奖券! 是我的!
The last golden ticket! It’s mine!

拿去
Here.

大声念出来 看看上面写什么
Read it aloud. Let’s hear exactly what it says.

欢迎你 找到金奖券的幸运儿 威利·旺卡先生祝福你
"Greetings to you, the lucky finder of this golden ticket, from Mr. Willy Wonka.

我要热情地握你的手 邀请你来我的工厂...
I shake you warmly by the hand. For now, I do invite you to come to my factory...

当我整整一天的贵宾
and be my guest for one whole day."

我 威利·旺卡 将亲自带你们参观工厂...
"I, Willy Wonka, will conduct you around the factory myself...

带你们看遍每个细节
showing you everything there is to see."

等到参观完毕要离开时...
"Afterwards, when it is time to leave...

你可以载走满满好几卡车...
you will be escorted home by a procession of large trucks...

足够让你吃一辈子的巧克力
each one filled with all the chocolate you could ever eat."

记住 五个小朋友当中 有一位将独得大奖...
"And remember, one of you lucky five children will receive an extra prize...

超乎你最疯狂的想像之外
beyond your wildest imagination.

请遵照以下的指示
Now, here are your instructions."

请在二月一日 上午十点整到工厂门口
"On the 1st of February, you must come to the factory gates at 10 a.m. Sharp.

你可以带一位家人随行照顾
You’re allowed to bring one member of your family to look after you.

到时候见了 威利·旺卡
Until then, Willy Wonka."

二月一日
The 1st of February.

就是明天耶 -那片刻不容缓了 查理
But that’s tomorrow. -Then there’s not a moment to lose.

快去洗脸...梳头...洗手...刷牙...清鼻子
Wash your face, comb your hair, scrub your hands, brush your teeth, blow your nose.

还要换掉那条脏裤子 -我们现在要保持冷静
And get that mud off your pants. -Now we must all try and keep very calm.

首先要决定的是 谁来陪查理去参观工厂
First thing that we have to decide is this: Who is going with Charlie to the factory?

我去 我带他去 交给我就对了
I will. I’ll take him. You leave it to me.

怎样? 你不觉得你应该去吗?
How about you, dear? Don’t you think you ought to go?

约瑟夫爷爷好像比我们任何人 知道得多...
Well, Grandpa Joe seems to know more about it than we do, and...

当然前提是他身体负荷得了
Provided, of course, he feels well enough.

不行 我们不去了
No. We’re not going.

有个阿姨要花五百元买金奖券
A woman offered me $500 for the ticket.

一定还有人出价更高
I bet someone else would pay more.

我们需要的是钱 不是巧克力
We need the money more than we need the chocolate.

小伙子 过来
Young man, come here.

外头的钱多得是
There’s plenty of money out there.

每天都有新钞在印
They print more every day.

但这张金奖券...
But this ticket...

全世界只有五张而已...
there’s only five of them in the whole world...

以后也不会再有了
and that’s all there’s ever going to be.

只有傻瓜才会放弃金奖券 要钱那种俗气的东西
Only a dummy would give this up for something as common as money.

你是傻瓜吗?
Are you a dummy?

不是
No, sir.

那就去换掉那条脏裤子 你要去参观工厂了
Then get that mud off your pants. You’ve got a factory to go to.

爸爸 我要进去
Daddy, I want to go in.

才9点59分 甜心
It’s 9:59, sweetheart.

叫时间过快一点啦
Make time go faster.

你觉得旺卡先生会认出你吗?
Do you think Mr. Wonka will recognize you?

很难说 事隔多年了
Hard to say. It’s been years.

专心得大奖 紫罗兰
Eyes on the prize, Violet.

专心得大奖
Eyes on the prize.

请进
Please enter.

向前走
Come forward.

关上大门
Close the gates.

分享到
重点单词
  • conductn. 行为,举动,品行 v. 引导,指挥,管理 vt.
  • brushn. 刷子,画笔 n. 灌木丛 n. 小冲突,争吵 vt
  • violetn. 紫罗兰,紫色 adj. 紫色的
  • processionn. 队伍,行列 v. 列队行进
  • recognizevt. 认出,认可,承认,意识到,表示感激
  • dummyn. 傀儡,假人,哑巴,笨蛋,仿制品 adj. 假的,虚