听电影《查理和巧克力工厂》Mp3学英语:15
日期:2011-05-26 10:24

(单词翻译:单击)

旺卡先生!
Mr. Wonka!

把博雷加德小姐滚到船上...
I want you to roll Miss Beauregarde into the boat...

马上带她去榨汁间
and take her along to the Juicing Room at once, okay?

榨汁间? 他们会怎么处理她?
Juicing Room? What are they gonna do to her there?

他们会挤榨她
They’re gonna squeeze her.

像挤痘子一样
Like a little pimple.

我们要马上榨干她全身的果汁
We gotta squeeze all that juice out of her immediately.

妈 救我!
Mother, help me.

求求你!
Please.

走吧
Come on.

我们还得赶路呢
Let’s boogie.

不坐船要加快脚步才能赶上进度
Without the boat, we’ll have to move double-time to keep on schedule.

东西太多会看不完
There’s far too much to see.

旺卡先生?
Mr. Wonka?

恩?
Yeah?

你为什么决定让人进来呢?
Why did you decide to let people in?

当然是参观工厂啊
So they could see the factory, of course.

但为何是现在? 为何才五个人?
But why now? And why only five?

大奖是什么? 谁能得到?
What’s the special prize, and who gets it?

最特别的大奖是一个惊喜
The best kind of prize is a surprise.

紫罗兰要永远当蓝莓吗?
Will Violet always be a blueberry?

不会 或许吧 我不知道
No. Maybe. I don’t know.

但整天嚼口香糖就有这种下场 太恶心了
That’s what you get from chewing gum all day. It’s disgusting.

你那么讨厌口香糖 做来干嘛?
If you hate gum so much, why do you make it?

我再说一次 别碎碎念 不然我要生气了
Once again, you shouldn’t mumble. It’s starting to bum me out.

你记得你吃的第一颗糖吗?
Can you remember the first candy you ever ate?

不记得
No.

其实威利·旺卡记得一清二楚 他吃过的第一颗糖果
In fact, Willy Wonka did remember the first candy he ever ate.

(坚果口感 很好吃 余味十足)
对不起 我回想起从前了
I’m sorry, I was having a flashback.

看得出来
I see.

你经常回想从前吗?
These flashbacks happen often?

愈来愈常了...
Increasingly...

就今天
today.

(果仁间)
这个我最了解了
This is a room I know all about.

旺卡先生 我本人是从事坚果业
For you see, Mr. Wonka, I, myself, am in the nut business.

你是用海佛麦四千型来分类吗?
Are you using the Havermax 4000 to do your sorting?

不是
No.

你真是个怪人
You’re really weird.

松鼠
Squirrels.

对 松鼠
Yeah. Squirrels.

这些松鼠受过取果仁的特殊训练
These squirrels are specially trained to get the nuts out of shells.

松鼠? 干嘛不用奥柏伦柏人?
Why use squirrels? Why not use Oompa-Loompas?

只有松鼠能完整地取出胡桃果仁
Because only squirrels can get the whole walnut out almost every single time.

它们用指关节轻敲每个胡桃 确定是好或坏
See how they tap them with their knuckles to make sure it’s not bad?

你们看
Oh, look. Look.

那个应该是坏坚果
I think that one’s got a bad nut.

爸爸 我要一只松鼠
Daddy, I want a squirrel.

抓一只松鼠给我 我要一只
Get me one of those squirrels. I want one.

维露卡 你有很多的宠物了
Veruca, dear, you have many marvelous pets.

我家里只有一匹小马和两条狗 四只猫 六只小白兔...
All I’ve got at home is one pony and two dogs and four cats and six bunny rabbits...

两只鹦哥 三只金丝雀 一只绿鹦鹉 一只乌龟...
and two parakeets and three canaries and a green parrot and a turtle...

和一只笨颊鼠 我要一只松鼠!
and a silly old hamster. I want a squirrel!

好吧 爸爸会想办法
All right, pet.

尽快给你一只松鼠
Daddy will get you a squirrel as soon as he possibly can.


分享到
重点单词
  • squirreln. 松鼠,松鼠皮毛 vt. 储存
  • turtlen. 海龟
  • squeezev. 压榨,挤压,塞进 n. 压榨,勒索,榨取
  • mumblev. 喃喃而语,咕哝 n. 喃喃而语,咕哝
  • violetn. 紫罗兰,紫色 adj. 紫色的
  • candyn. 糖果 vt. 用糖煮,使结晶为砂糖 vi. 结晶为
  • marvelousadj. 令人惊异的,了不起的,不平常的