听电影《查理和巧克力工厂》Mp3学英语:20
日期:2011-06-03 13:04

(单词翻译:单击)

我找到了 查理
And I did, Charlie.

就是你
You.

所以你才发出那些金奖卷
That’s why you sent out the golden tickets.

奥柏伦柏人是什么?
What are Oompa-Loompas?

我邀请五个小朋友来参观工厂...
I invited five children to the factory...

最不讨人厌的就是最后赢家
and the one who was the least rotten would be the winner.

也就是你 查理
That’s you, Charlie.

你意下如何?
So, what do you say?

你要不要抛下这一切 搬来工厂跟我住?
Are you ready to leave all this behind and come live with me at the factory?

好啊
Sure. Of course.

我家人也可以一起去吧?
I mean, it’s all right if my family come too?

亲爱的 当然不可以
Oh, my dear boy, of course they can’t.

糟老头和臭老太婆成天黏着你...
You can’t run a chocolate factory...

怎么经营巧克力工厂? 我无意冒犯
with a family hanging over you like an old, dead goose. No offense.

没关系...混蛋
None taken, jerk.

巧克力制造商要独来独往
A chocolatier has to run free and solo.

他要追逐梦想 不管后果如何
He has to follow his dreams. Gosh darn the consequences.

看看我
Look at me.

我没有家人 却有非凡的成就
I had no family, and I’m a giant success.

若我搬去工厂和你住 我就再也见不到家人了?
So if I go with you to the factory, I won’t ever see my family again?

对 算你走运
Yeah. Consider that a bonus.

那我不去了
Then I’m not going.

我说什么也不抛弃家人
I wouldn’t give up my family for anything.

就算给我再多巧克力也没用
Not for all the chocolate in the world.

我懂了
Oh, I see.

很奇怪耶
That’s weird.

还有别种糖果 不只巧克力
There’s other candy too besides chocolate.

对不起 旺卡先生 我要留在这里
I’m sorry, Mr. Wonka. I’m staying here.

好吧 这... Well, that’s just...

出乎我意料之外... 而且很奇怪
unexpected... and weird.

但我想既然如此 我就...
But I suppose, in that case, I’ll just...

再见了
Goodbye, then.

你确定不改变心意?
Sure you won’t change your mind?

我确定
I’m sure.

好吧 再见
Okay. Bye.

以后的日子会更好
Things are going to get much better.

终于有一次 乔治娜婆婆知道自己在说什么了
And for once, Grandma Georgina knew exactly what she was talking about.

隔天早上查理帮爸妈 修理屋顶上的破洞
The next morning, Charlie helped his parents fix the hole in the roof.

约瑟夫爷爷不再整天躺在床上
Grandpa Joe spent the whole day out of bed.

他一点也不觉得累
He didn’t feel tired at all.

查理的父亲在牙膏工厂 找到一份更好的工作...
Charlie’s father got a better job at the toothpaste factory...

修理取代他的机器
repairing the machine that had replaced him.

巴格特一家人日子过得好极了
Things had never been better for the Bucket family.

威利·旺卡就没那么好过了
The same could not be said for Willy Wonka.

我搞不懂
I can’t put my finger on it.

糖果向来是我唯一确定的东西...
Candy’s the only thing I was ever certain of...

现在我却一点也不确定了
and now I’m just not certain at all.

不知该做什么口味 该试哪个构想
I don’t know which flavors to make or which ideas to try.

我开始怀疑自己 太荒谬了
I’m second-guessing myself, which is nuts.

我一直是想做什么糖果就做什么 而我...
I’ve always made whatever candy I felt like, and I...

就是这样 对吧?
That’s just it, isn’t it?

我做了想做的糖果 但我现在很沮丧 这表示糖果也很烂
I make the candy I feel like, but now I feel terrible, so the candy’s terrible.

你很厉害耶
You’re very good.

(灰石咖啡厅)
那个巧克力商很可怜 叫温多还是华特...
Pity about that chocolate fellow, Wendell...Walter.

(旺卡销售量大减)
威利·旺卡
Willy Wonka.

就是他
That’s the one.

报上说他的新糖果卖得不太好
Says here in the paper his new candies aren’t selling very well.

但我想他可能是个坏蛋 这是他活该
But I suppose maybe he’s just a rotten egg who deserves it.

对啊
Yep.

真的吗?
Oh, really?

你见过他?
You ever met him?

我见过
I did.

原本以为他人很好 后来才知道他不是什么好人
I thought he was great at first, but then he didn’t turn out so nice.

而且他的发型很奇怪
He also has a funny haircut.

才不呢!
I do not!

你来干嘛?
Why are you here?

我心情不好
I don’t feel so hot.

你沮丧时要怎样让心情变好?
What makes you feel better when you feel terrible?

和家人在一起
My family.

你对我家人有什么意见?
What do you have against my family?

不只是你的家人 而是想到...
It’s not just your family. It’s the whole idea of...

他们成天规定你可以怎样 不可以怎样...
They tell you what to do, what not to do...

这样是会扼杀创意的
and it’s not conducive to a creative atmosphere.

他们只是想保护你 因为他们爱你
Usually they’re just trying to protect you because they love you.

不相信就自己去问啊
If you don’t believe me, you should ask.

问谁? 问我爸?
Ask who? My father?

我才不要
No way.

分享到
重点单词
  • solon. 独奏,独唱 adj. 单独的 adv. 单独地 v
  • protectvt. 保护,投保
  • creativeadj. 创造性的
  • certainadj. 确定的,必然的,特定的 pron. 某几个,某
  • candyn. 糖果 vt. 用糖煮,使结晶为砂糖 vi. 结晶为
  • pityn. 同情,怜悯,遗憾,可惜 v. 同情,怜悯
  • darnv. 织补 n. 补钉 int. 该死(damn的委婉语
  • offensen. 过错,冒犯,触怒,犯规,犯罪,进攻
  • rottenadj. 腐烂的,腐朽的
  • conduciveadj. 有助于 ... 的