(单词翻译:单击)
Youtube:米歇尔·奥巴马遗失的正常生活
=====精彩回顾===
What Michelle Obama Misses About Normal Life
米歇尔·奥巴马遗失的正常生活
- So you're living in--And I visited you there,Portia and I and my brother,and we were lucky enough to go see you.But it's a big place.Now--
你住在——我和Portia和我的弟弟曾经有幸去拜访过你 。那真是个大地方 。
- It's a big house.
确实是一座很大的房子 。
- First of all, are you used to living in it by now? Do you get used to that?
首先,你现在习惯住在那里了吗?你习惯了那样的生活吗?
- Yeah, yeah,you absolutely do.
是的,肯定习惯了 。
I mean,when we first moved in,it was like drinking from a fire hydrant, you know? Just everything coming at you,trying to--
我是说,我们刚搬进去的时候,就好像用消防栓喝水一样,你能体会吗?一切都劈头盖脸地到来,试图——
- Have you tried that before? How would you know what that is? What a weird thing to do.
你曾经试过用消防栓喝水吗?你是怎么知道这种感觉的?多么怪异啊 。
- It's true.I guess you're right.
是真的 。我猜你是正确的 。
Let's just say it's hard.It's really hard.It was hard.
我们只能说,非常艰难,非常艰难,太艰难了 。
- And what will you look forward to the most when you're able to live a somewhat normal life?
如果你能过正常的生活,你最期待什么?
- You know, the one thing people don't realize is we can't do little things like open windows.
你知道,人们没有意识到的是,我们连开窗子这样的小事都不能做 。
You know?
你知道吗?
I mean, I look forward to getting in a car and rolling down the window and just letting the air hit my face.
我是说,我期待能驾驶着汽车,摇下车窗,让微风拂面 。
I mean, I haven't been in a car with the windows open in about seven years,if you can imagine that.
我已经大约七年没有打开车窗开车了 。你能想象吗?
- No.
不能 。
- So I'm gonna spend that first year just hanging out the window.
所以,如果能过正常生活,我第一年都想在窗户旁边逗留 。
Just...I'll just...Ah, the wind, you know?
专心享受风的感觉,你知道吗?
- People driving by."Was that Michelle?"
人们驾车经过你旁边就会问“是米歇尔吗?”
- Like, "She's hanging out the window again."
就好像,“她又在窗户旁边了 。”
- "Michelle was outside the sun roof."
“米歇尔在汽车顶棚外面 。”
- "Get back in!"- Yeah.
“快回去!”
- I just want some wind in my face.
我只是想让风吹一下 。
- Yeah, I don't--- Small things.
是的,我没有体会过 。——这确实是小事 。
- You don't think about that.
你却想都不敢想 。
- Yeah, we can't open windows.
是的,我们不能打开窗户 。
I mean, the windows in our house don't open.
我是说,我们家里的窗户也不能打开 。
- But on "Scandal" they go on the balcony all the time.You know?
但是在《丑闻》里,他们总是会去阳台上 。你知道吗?
- There is the balcony, yeah.That's real.
是的,确实有阳台 。是真的 。
- So you can go on the balcony.
所以你可以去阳台上 。
- We do,and go on the balcony,but that's really the only door we can open to the outside.
我们确实可以去阳台上,但是那是我们能向外打开的唯一的一扇门 。
- Oh.That's a bummer.
真是太糟糕了 。
- It's--- Yeah.
确实 。是的 。
- It's interesting.- Yeah, it really is.
很有趣 。
CCTV9:巴西:中国为全世界做出贡献
Brazilian President: China contributes to the world
巴西:中国为全世界做出贡献
Ahead of an upcoming United Nations climate conference in Paris, world leaders have voiced broad support for reaching a durable agreement that will accelerate investments in clean energy and spur a global, low-carbon transformation well before the end of the century, consistent with a below 2 degrees Celsius pathway. In a Q and A section, Brazilian President Dilma Rousseff said China has been making great contribution to the world in cutting greenhouse gas emissions.
Brazil on Sunday promised ambitious cuts in greenhouse gas emissions, boosting efforts for a global climate accord as leaders warned more work was needed. In one of the last big meetings before a high-stakes climate summit in Paris later this year,\Brazilian President Dilma Rousseff used the occasion to announce the rainforest-rich nation's plans to reduce emissions blamed for the planet's rising temperatures. She said that Brazil will cut emissions by 37 percent over the next decade and 43 percent by 2030 from 2005 levels.
CCTV9视频:各国家元首齐聚联合国大会
70th summit attracts more world leaders
各国家元首齐聚联合国大会
World leaders are not the only V-I-P's attending the United Nations General Assembly. CCTV's Nick Harper has been meeting some of the other people who are there for the first time.
It's that time of year when it feels like the world has come to New York. The UN's annual General Assembly draws presidents and politicians from all over the world. This year more than 150 heads of state - the largest number to ever attend. Add to that 89-hundred delegates, who will attend some 500 meetings during the two-week-long event. Many are here for the first time. Like China's President Xi Jinping. Donya Nasser is responsible for making the United Nations more accessible to young people. This is her first time at the U.N. in her new position.
Then there's the media three thousand journalists from every corner of the globe.
This is the so-called Press Island, where television broadcasters do their live shots. And it's from right here that journalists bring the news from inside the U.N. to audiences around the world.
Some of those who attend come to the UN to push their message. Christian Kroll from the largest private non-profit foundation in Germany is also a first-timer at the UN. He's written a report about holding countries accountable for sustainable development.
And it's that attention that draws so many people to New York every September for the UN General Assembly. The place to be seen and to be heard - because the world is watching.