口语44-哪个男孩能逃得过甜心教主?
日期:2022-05-30 18:00

(单词翻译:单击)

微信图片_20220415182905.png

-课程导读

今天在“娱乐”栏目中,我们来聊聊“王心凌的老男孩”,Let's talk about “ Cyndi's Old Boys” in today’s program.


最近《浪姐3》开播,中国台湾歌手王心凌,这位甜心教主,又再一次爆红。我们来看看从这个火爆全网的梗中能学会点什么。

-课程内容

词汇积累:Word Bank

1、王心凌:Cyndi Wang

2、《爱你》:Ai Ni / Love You

3、《浪姐》:Sisters Who Make Waves

4、第一集:the first episode

5、制服装:uniform look

6、播出:air v.

7、微博热搜:the top of Weibo's most-serched list

8、热议话题:a top trending topic

9、王心凌的“回忆杀”:a throwback for everyone

10、昵称:moniker

11、甜心教主:Sugar Bishop

12、翻跳:cover dance

13、王心凌的复出:Cyndi's resurgence

14、怀旧演出:nostalgic performance


【初级水平】基本对话:Conversation

(学习对话的目的在于语境中学会词汇和句型表达)

A:I feel excited that Cyndi Wang is back in the spotlight.

A:王心凌重返舞台,太开心了。

B:Cyndi who?

B:谁来着?

A:The Taiwanese singer and actress Cyndi Wang.

A:就是台湾的歌手和演员王心凌啊。

B:OMG, I can't believe she's still popular.

B:我的天!不敢相信还有那么人喜欢她!

A:Yes. She put on a performance that was heads and shoulders above the rest, which blew up on Chinese social media, with a related hashtag racking up more than 430 million views on Weibo.

A:是啊。王心凌跳《爱你》火爆全网,此话题在微博上获得超过430万浏览量。

B:Let me take a look at her video. (Watching "Love You")

B:我们看看她的视频吧。(看《爱你》)

A:This performance is such a throwback for everyone.

A:这舞对每个人来说都是回忆杀。

B:I agree. A lot of memories are flooding back.

B:同意。让我回想起很多往事。

A:When I was in secondary school, I bought Cyndi's stickers and stuck them all over my desk.

A:记得我读中学的时候,我还买王心凌的贴纸,把桌子都贴满了。

B:I really liked her sugary pop songs.

B:我的确喜欢她那些甜美的歌。

A:That's why she earned her the moniker 'Sugar Bishop'.

A:她真是“甜心教主”啊。

B:Look! Cyndi even took to her Weibo to thank her fans for their support. She said, "Being able to remind you of your treasured memories is such a beautiful thing. Through music, I hope to create more good memories with you.''

B:你瞧!王心凌还在微博上感谢粉丝的支持。她写到:“如果这几天让大家想起美好的回忆,那真的是一件更好的事。”

A:Yes. The overwhelmingly positive responses to her performance proves netizens' penchant for nostalgia.

A:是啊。她的舞蹈获得了清一色的正向反馈,这证明了网民们的怀旧情结啊。

B:Hey, shall we go for lunch now?

B:嘿,我们去吃午饭?

A:Nope. I want to cover dance 'Love you'. Do you want to join?

A:我不!我要翻跳“爱你”。你也来?

B:Okay. It's cool! Let me cover dance with Curved Eyelashes. That's my favorite.

B:好啊。太酷了。我来跳“睫毛弯弯”,我的最爱。

A:Hey, buddy. Don't let our boss know that we're big fans of Cyndi.

A:嘿,兄弟。别让老板晓得我们是王心凌粉丝哈。

B:Come on! I am sure he's a big fan of Cyndi too. Yesterday I saw him dance in the toilet.

B:得了吧。我确定他也是王心凌的粉丝。昨天我在厕所看到他在跳舞......


【中级水平】练习、【高级水平】练习

请参看可可英语口语公众号发布的详细内容,顺便看看中年男粉们炸裂的舞姿!


乃夫老师粉丝口语群、免费纠音群、口语转化表达、详细笔记pdf已经你为准备好

请关注“可可英语口语”公众号回复讲义获取!打开就知道更多精彩!

微信图片_20220413181950.png

分享到