社交英语口语入门(MP3+中英字幕) Unit110:这是仅止于你我之间的秘密
日期:2015-08-05 14:28

(单词翻译:单击)

Unit 110. (This is)just between you and me.
第110单元 (这是)仅止于你我之间的秘密。
A: Did you hear about Neil?
甲:你听说了有关尼尔的事情吗?
B: No,what?
乙:没有啊,怎么了?
A: I hear that he's quitting.
甲:我听说他要辞职了。
B: You're kidding!
乙:你在开玩笑吧!
A: I'm afraid not! Now this is just between you and me.
甲:恐怕不是噢!现在这是仅止于你我之间的秘密。

类似用语
Keep it a secret.
保守住这个秘密。
This is(strictly) confidential.
这是(极)机密。
Don't let it leave this room.
出了此门就别再谈。
Don't let the cat out of the bag.
别说溜了嘴。

百宝箱
“between you ancl me”亦可置于句首,当副词词组,表示“不要告诉任何人”。
Between you and me, John is a hermaphrodite.
(不要告诉任何人,约翰是个阴阳人。)

分享到