实用商务英语会话(MP3附字幕)场景32:个人情况
日期:2015-02-07 13:30

(单词翻译:单击)

Something is important to get the job.Such as your background and experience and any personal information that you feel is relevant and can be referred to.

一些对找工作很重要的东西。例如你的背景、经历和你觉得任何与此有关且可借以参考的个人情况。

Well,I was born in New York and went to school there,straight through university.

好吧。我出生在纽约。在那儿上的学,一直到大学毕业。

My father is a teacher,and my mother is an accountant.

我父亲是个老师,母亲是个会计。

So you were born into a professional family.

你是出身于一个职业家庭了。

Right.Both of my sisters teach at a university.

是的。我的两个姐姐在大学任教。

What caused you decide to be engaged in computers?

什么促使你从事计算机这一行的?

Oh,nothing in particular,I guess I always liked calculating and playing with machines.

我想没什么特殊的原因。我一向喜欢计算机和喜欢玩弄机械。

Now what about your experience?How long have you been working with computers?

谈谈你的经历好吗?你干计算机行业有多久了?

More than five years now.After I achieved my engineering degree,I began to focus on computer technology and I even had my own career for a while.

五年多了。读完理工硕士学位之后,我就开始专攻计算机技术。有一段时间我甚至还建立了自己的事业。

It certainly sounds good.Why don't you have your credentials sent to me and I'll hand them in to the board.

这一点很好。请把你的证件寄给我,我拿给理事会看看。

We'll probably contact you in a week.

一个星期之内,我们可能再和你联系。

Thanks very much.

非常感谢。

Good morning.My name's John Smith.

早上好,我是约翰?史密斯。

Ah,good morning,Mr.Smith.Nice to meet you.I'm Lucy from Personnel.Do sit down!

啊,早晨好,史密斯先生,见到你很高兴。我叫拉莉,是管人事的。请坐!

Thank you very much!

谢谢!

Now,do you have your curriculum vite together with you?

B:你的履历表带来了吗?

Yes,here it is.There are three.

是的,在这儿。共三份。

Have you brought your certificates as well?

你的学历证明也带来了吗?

I'm awfully sorry.Can I send them to you?

非常抱歉。我可以把它寄给你吗?

Sure.Now,let's talk about the position.

可以,那样也行。现在我们谈谈职位。

Thanks for sparing time to have lunch with me,Nan,I know how busy you are.

谢谢您赶来与我共度午餐,南。我知道你很忙。

Well,you know,Steven,it is a better way to negotiate at table because the atmosphere is relaxing and can ease the tension.

唔,史蒂芬,饭桌上谈判是一个好办法,因为气氛轻松,能缓解压力。

Nan,I have been told there is a slight problem over price.

南,我听说价格上出了点小问题。

I don't think it's a big problem.William simply told me that he didn't have the right to make a decision.

我并不觉得那是什么大问题。威廉只是说他没有作决定的权力。

Yes,I understand.Money questions must be determined by the Boss,in general,if you will.

是的,我知道。可以这么说,钱的问题一向是由老板定夺。

I see.Don't you feel negotiating is a lot slower in this way?

原来如此。但你不觉得这样会使谈判进度变慢吗?

Maybe short of efficiency,I admit.

我承认可能会缺乏效率。

Well,to put it in a simple way,we feel we should be rewarded with a big discount for wholesales.

好吧,简单地说,我们应该享有批发的折扣。

分享到
重点单词
  • accountantn. 会计人员
  • efficiencyn. 效率,功率
  • discountn. 折扣,贴现率 vt. 打折扣,贴现,不重视,不全信
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为
  • particularadj. 特殊的,特别的,特定的,挑剔的 n. 个别项目
  • slightadj. 轻微的,微小的,纤细的,脆弱的 vt. 轻视,
  • relevantadj. 相关的,切题的,中肯的
  • determinedadj. 坚毅的,下定决心的
  • tensionn. 紧张,拉力,张力,紧张状态,[电]电压 vt. 使
  • professionaladj. 职业的,专业的,专门的 n. 专业人员