(单词翻译:单击)
May I see your entry card and passport,please?(You entry card and passport please.)
我能看一下您的入境证和护照吗?
Certainly.Here you are.
当然可以,给您。
What's the purpose of your visit?
您此行的目的是什么?
Business.(To attend an international conference)(To visit some friends.)(Sightseeing.)
商务(参加一个国际会议),(拜访朋友),(观光)。
I see.How long are you going to stay?(How long do you intend to stay?)
我明白了。您将呆多久?
For about two weeks.
大约两周。
Good.That'll be all,thank you.
好,到此为止,谢谢。
Your customs declaration card,please.
请出示您的申报关税卡。
Here it is.
给您。
Do you have anything to declare?
您有什么要申报的吗?
I don't think so.I have only personal belongings.
我想应该没有,我只有个人物品。
Please open your bags.
请打开您的包。
All right.There you are.
好的,您看吧。
You have two cameras.Are they German cameras?
您有两架照相机,它们是德国货吗?
Yes,they are.
是的。
Since they are both of the same make,only one camera is exempted from tax.
因为他们是同一型号,所以只有一架能免税。
You'll have to pay the custom duty on the second one.Please take your card and pay in cash.
您必须付另一架照相机的关税,请出示卡,并付现金。
Excuse me.
打扰一下。
Yes?
有什么事?
If I am not wrong,you must be Mr.Parl William from Chicago.
如果我没认错人的话,您是来自芝加哥的保罗?威廉先生吧。
Yes,I am.What's the matter?
我就是,有什么事吗?
I am Jean,clerk of the Gold Company.
我叫简,固德公司的职员。
How do you do?
您好。
Nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你。
My company asked me to pick you up.
公司派我来接你。
Thanks.It's very considerate of you to come to meet me.I was a little bit worried(about where I'm heading for).
多谢。你们来接我,考虑得太周到了!我正为该往哪儿走发愁呢。
You know,I'm not familiar with this place.
你知道,我对这儿不熟。
Sorry,but I would have been here earlier if I had not been trapped in a traffic jam.
对不起。要不是碰上交通堵塞的话,我早就该到了。
Never mind.After all,you are here.
没关系。毕竟你来了。
I was expecting your arrival.How was your flight?
我正期待你的到来。旅途怎样?
It was quite nice.
十分好。
Do you fly very often?
您经常旅行吗?
Yes,I'm used to a lot of air travel as a result of many years' experience.
是的,由于多年做生意的缘故,我已习惯经常坐飞机旅行。
That's true.Do you have any luggage?
的确如此。您有行李吗?
Yes,I've brought some catalogues and samples for your company.
是的,我为你们公司带了一些目录和样本。
I think they will be helpful to your company.
我认为会对你们公司有帮助。
If you are ready.Let's go.My car is parked outside.
如果您准备好了,我们就出机场吧,我的车就在外面。
OK.
好的。
May I help you with your luggage?
我能帮你拿行李吗?
No,thanks,I think I can handle it by myself.
不用了,谢谢…我认为我能行。
Excuse me.Are you Ms.Nan?
请问,您是南女士吗?
Yes,I'm.From Nade Tree of England.
是的,我是英格兰Nade Tree公司的代表。
I'm Brad Smith,sales manager at G.T.Hi.(extends hand first,they shake hands)
我是不莱迪?史密斯,G.T公司的业务经理。您好,(伸手与对方握手)
I came to welcome you,because unfortunately the general manager was tied up this morning.
我来迎接您,因为总经理今早不巧有事无法脱身。
He is very eager to see you,and he sends the warmest regards on his behalf.
他非常想见您,要我先代他向您致意。
Nice to meet you.And would you please just call me Nan?I do not take formality seriously.
我非常高兴认识你。叫我南就可以了,我比较随便。