(单词翻译:单击)
Nice to meet you,too.Can I carry your luggage for you?A taxi is waiting outside.
也非常高兴认识你。让我帮你提行李好吗?有辆出租车在外面等候。
You are so thoughtful!
你们想得真周到啊!
I hope you had a pleasant flight over.Jean.I've traveled a long distance before,and I can understand how tired it is.
简,我希望你来访旅途愉快,我以前也长途旅行过,我能体会有多累。
This plane went smooth,except that there was a little bump now and then.In fact,I am not in low spirits.
除了不时有颠簸之外,一路都很顺利。老实说,我觉得自己精神还行。
Gald to hear it.Would you like to dine with us tonight?
很高兴听你这么说,您愿意和我们共进晚餐吗?
It's very thoughtful,but as matter of fact,I prefer to spend a quiet evening in the hotel in preparation for tomorrow's appointment.
你们太周到了!不过事实上,我情愿静静地在饭店休息一晚以准备明天的会谈。
Ok,at your wish.I have to inform you that tomorrow's meeting is scheduled at 9 a.m.in the meeting room.I'll wait for you at the hotel's gate ahead of time.
那好吧,随您便。我必须告诉您明天的会议是早上9点在我们会议室举行。我提前到饭店门口等你。
That'll be fine .Billy ,thank you so much.
很好,比利,谢谢你。
It's my pleasure.By the way,would you like to have sightseeing while you're here?I'd be happy to be your guide.
不用谢。对了,在这段时间,你是否想去外面观光一下吗?我很乐意作你的向导。
Well.I am afraid I cannot mix pleasure with business on this trip.But could I have a general view of the city?
恐怕我不能游玩办公两者兼顾了。不过,我们可以大概看看这个城市吗?
No problem.I'll make arrangements later on before this weekend.
没问题,这个周末前我会安排时间。
Thanks very much.
非常谢谢你。
I don't think you have been here before ,have you?
我想您没来过这儿,是吗?
No,I have traveled around ,but this is my first time here.
是的,我周游各地,但这是第一次到这儿。
I hope you will like it.
我希望您会喜欢这儿。
I am sure I will.I have heard about the beauty of your city scores of times ,but I failed to come here because I was engaged in other affairs.Now my wish comes true.
我确信我会的。我很多次听人说你们的城市很美,但一直忙于其它事而不能来。现在我如愿以偿了。
I'd like to take you sightseeing if it does not conflict with your arrangement.
如果和您的安排不冲突的话,我很愿意带您去观光。
I'd certainly appreciate it.By the way,what's the weather like here?
非常感谢。顺便问一下,这儿天气怎么样?
It is nice.You can see,Chicago is overwhelmed with green trees.You can enjoy the beautiful sights as you have enought time.
天气宜人,你可以看到芝加哥绿树成荫。只要你有足够的时间,您就可以欣赏到美丽的风景。
I guess I have come at the right time.
我认为我到的正是时候。
Here we are .It is time to get off.This is Chicago Hotel.We have reserved room for you.
我们到了,该下车了。这儿是芝加哥宾馆,我们已为你预定了一个房间。
That sounds good.
真是太好了。