实用商务英语会话(MP3附字幕)场景29:销售部
日期:2015-02-04 13:27

(单词翻译:单击)

Could I speak to someone in the sales department,please?

我想接通销售部。

I'll put you through.

我这就帮你接。

Sales.Can I help you?

销售部。我能帮忙吗?

Yes,please.I've just received your last report and there's an error in it.

是的,我刚收到你们的报单,里面有一个错误。

What's the name of your company,please?

请告诉我你们公司的名字?

K.K Company.

K.K公司。

K.K Company.Is that in the town nearby?

K.K公司?是在附近的镇上吗?

Yes that's right.You sent us a bill for 12 computers but we only ordered 10.

对的,你们送来了12台计算机的帐单,但我们只订了10台。

Let me check a moment,please.Yes,I'm very sorry.There's clearly been a mistake.

让我查一下。对不起,出错了。

What should I do?

我该怎么办?

Please return the report,and we'll send you a new one.The total amount will now be $1000 instead of $1200.

请送还报单,我们将寄来新的。费用是1000美金而不是1200美金。

Could I speak to your manager,please?

我能和你们的经理讲话吗?

That's Mr.Li.,I'm afraid he's out at the moment.Could anyone else help?

找李先生?他不在。其他人行吗?

I'm afraid not.He asked me to ring him about the exhibition.

恐怕不行。他叫我打电话谈展览的事。

Well,he should be back very soon.

他应该很快回来。

Have you any idea when?

你知道什么时候吗?

Let me see.He's supposed to be back by three thirty and it's already twenty past three.

让我想想,应该是三点半,但现在三点二十了。

Would you like to ring back in,say,fifteen minutes?Or,better still,I'll ask him to give you a call.

你能十五分钟后打回来吗?或者我叫他打回给你更好。

Thanks.That would probably be better.There's no great urgency.I'm on seven-eight-double two-five-zero-one.

谢谢,那更好了。不急,我的号码是7822501。

That's seven-eight-two-five-o-one.

7822501。

That's right.I'll be in my office all afternoon until 7:00.

对,7点前我在办公室。

Good,I'll ask him to give you a ring.

好,我会叫他打给你的。

Good morning.Snow Trading Company.How can I help you?

早上好,小雪商贸公司。有什么能帮忙的吗?

This is Shell Limited.

这里是壳牌有限公司。

How do you spell your company name,sir?

怎样拼你公司的名称,先生?

S-h-e-l-l.I want to ask about an order,which we made.

s-h-e-l-l。我想询问我们定单的事情。

This was over three weeks ago,and we haven't received anything at all yet.

它在三星期前发出了,但我们还什么都没收到。

I'm sorry,sir.When did you send in your order?

对不起,您什么时候寄出的?

October 11th.

10月11号。

What was the order for?

订购的内容是什么?

Three computers.

三台电脑。

Didn't you receive any acknowledgement from us?

您收到我们的确认信吗?

Yes,we got a letter but the computers haven't arrived.

是的,但计算机没到。

分享到
重点单词
  • exhibitionn. 展示,展览
  • checkn. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案
  • minutesn. 会议记录,(复数)分钟
  • limitedadj. 有限的,被限制的 动词limit的过去式和过去
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,
  • urgencyn. 紧急(的事)
  • shelln. 壳,外壳 v. 去壳,脱落,拾贝壳 n.[计