(单词翻译:单击)
同意
It sure is.=Sure
的确如此。
A: This city is really comfortable to live in.
在这个城市生活很舒适。
B:It sure is.
的确如此。
I think so.=I believe so.=I suppose so.
我也这样认为。
A:The girl is quite cute.
这个女孩很可爱。
B:I think so.
我也这样认为。
suppose v.认为,猜想
I agree.
我同意。
I agree with you.
我同意你。
I am for it.
我赞同你。
A: We should go now. The time is too limited.
我们得走了。时间太紧了。
B:I agree.
我同意。
I couldn't agree more.
我非常同意。
A: We need more practice.
我们需要更多的实践。
B:l couldn't agree more.
我非常同意。
I agree with you on this point.= I'm with you there.
在这一点上我同意你的看法。
agree with sb.“同意某人的观点、看法”
I certainly agree on this opinion.
我当然同意这个观点。
A:The film is moving.
电影很感人。
B: I certainly agree on this opinion.
我当然同意这个观点。
I agree totally.
我完全同意。
I'm all for it.
我十分赞同你。
That's just what I was going to say.
那正是我想说的。
That's exactly what I had in mind.
这正是我所想的。
That's fine with me.
我觉得那样很好。
Sounds like a good idea.
听起来不错。
A: How about going to the cinema?
去看电影怎么样?
B:That's tine with me.
我觉得那样很好。
I guess you're right.
没错儿。
A: I think she's a nice woman.
我认为她人很好。
B:I guess you're right.
没错儿。
That's exactly my own idea.=I'm of exactly the same idea.
那正是我的想法。
Great!
很好!
A: How about this suggestion?
这个建议怎么样?
B:Great!
很好!
What a good idea!
好主意!
That's a wonderful idea!
这个主意好极了!
I suppose that's true.
我认为这是正确的。
A: Don't you think husbands should obey their wives?
像不认为丈夫应该听从妻子的吗?
B: I suppose that's true, or there won't be peace at home.
我认为这是正确的,不然家里难有安宁。
obey v.服从,顺从
Exactly.
的确是这样。
A:A nice weather!
天气不错
B:Exactly.
的确是这样。
肯定对方说的话时使用。
I think it will work.
我觉得这行得通。
I think it's all right.
我觉得这样可以。
It's my feeling that she's made the right decision.
我觉得她的决定是对的。
A: What do you think of Jane's choice?
你觉得简的选择怎么样?
B: It's my feeling that she's made the right decision.
我觉得她的决定是对的。
That's fair.
那就行了。
A: How about my doing the dishes next time?
下次我洗碗怎么样?
B:That's fair.
那就行了。
I can't object to it.=I don't have any objection to it.
我无任何异议。
No problem here.
这儿没问题。
object to“反对”
objection n. 反对,异议
I really feel for you.
我与你想法一样。
I see what you mean.
我了解你的意思。