(单词翻译:单击)
确定肯定
I'm sure.= I'm certain.= I know for sure.
我肯定。
You're absolutely correct.
你说的一点没错。
A: This is written by Shakespeare.
这是莎士比亚的作品。
B: You're absolutely correct.
你说的一点没错。
absolutely用来表示强调,意为“绝对”。
I'm a hundred percent certain.
我百分之百肯定。
percent ad. 百分之
Right
是的。
A:Are you from America?
您是从美国来的吗?
B:Right.
是的。
You got it.= You've got it.
你说对啦。
Absolutely!
一点没错!
I couldn't agree with you more.
我完全同意你的看法。
I agree with you 100%。
我百分之百同意你的看法。
I have no problem with that.
我对此没意见。
It works for me.
跟我想得一样。
Your answer is to the point = You hit the nail on the head.
你说到点子上了。
to the point“中肯,扼要”
This is just what l have in mind.
这正是我所想的。
A: Are you in favor of having a trip during the summer holiday?
你赞成暑假旅游去吗?
B: This is just what l have in mind. Where are you planning to go?
这正是我所想的。你打算去哪儿?
have in mind“考虑;打算”
Your opinion is reasonable.= Your opinion stands to reason.
你的观点很有道理。
That's a reasonable opinion.
这个观点很有道理。
reasonable a. 合理的,有道理的
If you say so.
如果你说是,那就是吧。
A:My answer is definitely right
我的答案完全正确。
B:If you say so.
如果你说是,那就是吧。
You've got it.
正是!
A: Do you mean this?
你是这个意思吗?
B:You've got it.
正是!
No doubt.
确实是这样。
A: It's really difficult to find a job.
找个工作真难。
B:No doubt.
确实是这样。
You have a point there.
你说得有道理。
A: You can use a computer to translate it.
你可以用电脑来翻译。
B:You have a point there.
你说得有道理。
point在这里表示“要点;意义”。
I have no doubt about it.
我对此确信无疑。
There's no room for doubt about it.
这毫无疑问。
Yes, as far as I know.= Yes, as far as I can tell.= Yes, to the best of my knowledge.
据我所知是这样。
as far as用以表示范围或程度,意为“在…范围内,就…而言”。
I'm afraid so.
恐怕是这样的。
A: I've heard he lost his bag.
我听说他把包丢了。
B:I'm afraid so.
恐怕是这样的。
It can't be otherwise.= It must be.
事情肯定是这样的。
otherwise ad. 不同地,否则
That's just what I'm getting at.
我正要说这事。
A: Lily is ill in hospital. Would you like to go to see her?
莉莉生病住院了.你想去看她吗?
B: That's just what I'm getting at.
我正要说这事。
I believe so.= l think so.
我想是吧。
To my understanding.
我是这样理解的。