(单词翻译:单击)
谈论学习
Are you busy with your study this term?
你这学期忙吗?
Do you have a busy schedule this term?
你这学期课程安排紧吗?
A: Are you busy with your study this term?
你这学期忙吗?
B:Not really.不太忙。
How many courses do you have?
你修多少门课?
A: How many courses do you have?
你修多少门课?
B:Four. How about you?
4门课。你呢?
How many compulsory courses do you have?= How many required courses do you have?
你有几门必修课?
How many courses do you have this term?
你这学期上几门课?
I think you're overloaded.
我想你的课程太多了。
I'm afraid the course load is a little too heavy.
恐怕你的课程负担太重了。
I think you'd better carry a little load in the first term.
我认为你最好在第一学期课程负担轻一些。
overload v. 超载,负荷过多
Will your credit be enough?
你的学分够了吗?
A: Will your credits be enough?
你的学分够了吗?
B: Sure. I was quite overloaded in the past two years.
当然,过去两年里我课程特忙。
Do you audit other courses?
你旁听别的课程吗?
A: Do you audit other courses?
你旁听别的课程吗?
B: Yes, but we're not supposed to get the credits.
是的,但是没有学分。
audit v. (大学生)旁听(课程)
I got a score of 89.
我考了89分。
A: How about your marks in Computer Science?
你计算机考了多少分?
B:I got a score of 89.
我考了89分。
Is CET Band 4 difficult to pass?
英语四级考试很难通过吗?
A:Is CET Band 4 difficult to pass?
英语四级考试很难通过吗?
B:It's far from being easy.
一点儿也不容易。
far from“远非,完全不”
David failed the math exam.
大卫的数学课考试没有通过。
A:David failed the math exam.
大卫的数学课考试没有通过。
B:I'm sorry to hear that.
真遗憾。
fail v. 不及格,失败
I'd like to specialize in English.
我想学英语。
A: What're you going to study?
你打算学什么?
B: I'd like to specialize in English
我想学英语。
specialize in“专攻,擅长于”
What's your major?
你的主修专业是什么?
A:What's your major?
你的主修专业是什么?
B: It's Computer Science.
我主修计算机。
major n. 专业