医疗服务英语(MP3+双语字幕)第40期:化验取样(3)
日期:2014-12-15 08:40

(单词翻译:单击)

A:Hold out your hand please.
把你的手伸出来.
I'm going to take a small sample of blood from your middle finger.
让我从你的中指上采一点血样.
B:Will it hurt?
疼吗?
A:Don't worry.You'll only feel a small prick.
别怕.你只会觉得一点小小的刺痛.
That's all finished.
好了,做完了.
Now we'll take a sample from a vein.
现在我们来取静脉血样.
Hold out your arm please,and put it on the desk.Clench your fist!
请把胳膊伸出来,搁到桌子上.攥紧拳头.
B:Is this right, Doctor?
这样行吗,医生?
A:Yes,that's good. Now relax your grip. That's everything for today.
很好.现在松拳.好了,血样采好了.
Come back in three days,and we'll give you the results.
三天后再来,我们会把报告给你的.

分享到