房地产英语口语(视频+文本) 第11期:达成协议
日期:2015-07-16 11:25

(单词翻译:单击)

Scene:ABC Properties Company,Tai Koo Shing Branch
场景:ABC物业代理公司太古城分行
A:Agent Mr.Wang
物业代理王先生
C:Client Mr.Johnson
客户约翰逊
A:Good morning,Mr.Johnson.How are you today?
早上好,约翰逊先生,你好吗?
C:I am fine,thank you.How about you?
很好,谢谢。你怎样呢?
A:Not bad.Just a little busy.
还好,只是比较忙。
C:That means you are doing good business.
这表示你的生意不错。
A:So far so good.
还不错
C:Well,I am here to pay you the agency fee because I am leaving Hong Kong next week.
事情是这样的,因为我下星期要离开香港,所以今天来支付贵公司的代理费。
A:Sure.Let me check the balance.
好的,让我先查看费用余额。

达成协议

(Mr.Wang Picks up a file and checks the Preliminary Sale and Purchase Agreement.)
(王先生拿出文件资料查看临时买卖合约后)
The balance is forty_three thousand Hong Kong dollars.
费用余额是港币四万三千元。
C:Who shall I put down as the payee's name?
我应该在支票抬头写什么名称呢?
A:ABC Properties Company,please.
请写ABC物业代理公司。
C:Here is the cheque.
这是支票。
A:Thank you.
谢谢。
C:Do you know if the new owner has moved into the house or not?
你知道新的业主已搬进房子了吗?
A:Not yet.Mr.Chan bought the house for investment purpose.
现在还没有,业主买这房子是作为投资用途的。
I heard that he is going to have someone change the carpet and repaint the house first.
听说业主将安排工人更换地毡和翻新墙身。
C:I see.
我明白了。
A:Mr.Johnson,thank you for your cheque and here is your receipt.
约翰逊先生,谢谢你的支票,这是你的收据。
C:Don't mention it.I really appreciate your help,otherwise,I would not have been able to sell this house in such a short period.
不用客气,我真的很感谢你的帮忙,否则我不可能在这么短时间内卖出这房子的。
A:Thank you.(shake hands)
谢谢。(互相握手)

分享到