(单词翻译:单击)
2 Dialogue B
2 对话B
KaKa went to China with his father,Mr.Thomas.
KaKa和他的父亲一起去了中国 。
They arrived at the Renming Hotel
他们到达了人民酒店
and wanted to stay there for the night.
想在那里过夜 。
Welcome may I help you?
欢迎光临,有什么可以帮您?
Yes,do you have any vacancies tonight?
是的,今晚你们有空房间吗?
I am sorry.We're completely booked.
抱歉 。我们的房间已经全部预定出去了 。
That's a pity.
太遗憾了 。
It seems that we have to look for another place.
看来我们只能找别的地方了 。
Oh,wait.Let me see,oh,yes,someone canceled earlier today.
哦,等一等 。我看一下,哦,是的,今天早些时候有人取消了预定 。
Great!Single room or double room?
太好了!单人间还是双人间?
We have one double room,how about it?
我们有一个双人间,如何?
That's OK.Thanks.
没问题 。谢谢 。
It's 600 yuan.Is that all right?
价格是600元 。您可以接受吗?
Yes,that's fine.
可以,没问题 。
Just write down your name and address on this form.
您只需要把您的姓名和住址填在这张表格上就可以了 。
Will you be paying by credit card?
您用信用卡付款吗?
Yes.
是的 。
May I see your card for a moment,
我可以看一下您的卡吗?
so I can write down the number?
我需要记录卡号 。
Yes.Here you are.
可以,给你 。
Oh,by the way
哦,对了,
will you give me a wake-up call at 8:00 tomorrow morning?
你可以在明天早上给我打一通叫醒电话吗?
Certainly.
当然可以 。
Let me write that down,eight o'clock.
让我记一下,八点 。
Here's your room key.
这是您的房间钥匙 。
You are in 808.
您的房间是808.
Thanks.Do we need to show you our passports?
谢谢 。我们需要向你出示我们的护照吗?
Oh,my God! I nearly forget it!
哦,上帝!我差一点忘了!
Thank you very much.
多谢 。
You are welcome!
不客气!
Have a happy stay!
希望您在我们这里住宿愉快!
Thanks!
谢谢!
译文属可可原创,仅供学习和交流使用,未经允许不得转载