(单词翻译:单击)
Unit 11 Shall we go to the National Museum?
第十一单元 我们去国家博物馆好吗?
1 Ask and Answer
1 问与答
What shall we do this weekend?
我们这周末要做什么呢?
Shall we go to the National Museum?
我们去国家博物馆怎么样?
Good idea,we will have a good time there.
好主意,我们一定会在那里玩得很开心的 。
What time shall we go?
我们什么时间去呢?
How about seven o'clock?
7点怎么样?
OK.Let's meet at seven o'clock.
好的 。我们七点见面 。
How shall we go?
我们怎样去呢?
By bus.
坐公共汽车 。
OK.Let's get ready.
好的 。我们去准备吧 。
2 Dialogues
2 对话
What shall we do this weekend?
我们这周末做什么呢?
Shall we go to Betty's birthday?
我们去贝蒂的生日聚会怎么样?
Good idea.
好主意 。
It's great to go to Betty's birthday party.
去贝蒂的生日聚会一定很有趣 。
How far is Betty's home from the school?
贝蒂家离学校多远?
It's not far from here.
不远 。
We can get there on foot.
我们可以步行去 。
What would Betty like best?
贝蒂最喜欢什么?
Well,let me see.
让我想想 。
How about a scarf,John?
围巾怎么样,约翰?
Oh,yes!She likes red scarfs very much.
哦,好的!她非常喜欢红色的围巾 。
Let's go to the Prince Supermarket and have a look.
我们去Prince超市看看吧 。
Good idea,let's go!
好主意,走吧!
(In the prince Supermarket)
(在Prince超市)
What can I do for you?
我能帮你什么吗?
We'd like one red scarf.
我们想要一条红色的围巾 。
How about this one?
这条怎么样?
It is very cool.
这条很漂亮 。
OK.How much is it?
好的 。多少钱?
It's a little expensive,15 pounds.
有点贵 。15英镑 。
OK.We'll take it.
好的 。我们买了 。
Thank you,Miss Cassie!
谢谢你,凯西女士!
You are welcome!
不客气!
See you next time!
再见!
See you next time!
再见!