(单词翻译:单击)
Dilly Duck said to Dally Duck, “Let’s play in the puddles, toady.”
鸭子Dilly对鸭子Dally说,我们今天可以去水坑里玩耍 。
The two little ducks ran down the hill.
两只鸭子跑下了山 。
A little green frog jumped out of a puddle.
一只小青蛙从水坑中跳了出来 。
“Hello,” said the little green frog. “ I am looking for a friend.
小青蛙说,你好,我正在找朋友 。
Will you come and play in the long grass with me?”
你们愿意和我在草丛中玩耍吗?
“Yes,” said Dilly Duck and Dally Duck.
鸭子Dilly对鸭子Dally说,愿意 。
“We will come with you.” They ran into the long grass with the little green frog.
我们和你一起去,他们和小青蛙一起去了草丛中 。
The little ducks went fast but the little green frog went faster.
鸭子的速度很快,但是小青蛙的速度更快 。
“Where has the little green frog gone?”
小青蛙去哪了?
Said Dilly Duck. “We can’t see him.”
鸭子Dilly说,我们找不到他了 。
And we can't see mother duck.said Dally Duck, We are lost quack,quack,quack,said Dilly Duck and Dally Duck.
Dally Duck说,我们找不到鸭妈妈了,我们迷路了,鸭子Dilly和鸭子Dally呱呱叫着 。
Mother Duck quacked, “Little ducks, little ducks, where are you?”
鸭妈妈呱呱呱地叫着,小鸭子,小鸭子,你们在哪?
“We are lost in the long grass,” they said “We can’t see you.”
他们说,我们在草丛中迷了路,我们看不见你 。
“Stay where you are,” quacked Mother Duck, “I will come and get you.”
鸭妈妈说,呆在那里别动,我过去 。
“Quack! Quack! Quack!” said the two little ducks
两只小鸭子呱呱呱地叫着 。
“We will not go away again,” said Dilly Duck and Dally Duck.
鸭子Dilly对鸭子Dally说,我们再也不会去了 。
译文属可可英语原创,未经允许,不得转载 。
