(单词翻译:单击)
Woman: It's going to be a successful venture.
女:这将是一次成功的冒险 。
I can feel it and I'd really like to be involved.
我能感觉到,自己真的很想参与其中 。
But I expect there were a lot of very well qualified applicants, what with all the word processing courses around and the number of computers in people's homes.
但我估计会有很多条件很好的申请者,现在有那么多的文字处理课程,人们家里也有很多电脑 。
But I've got all the keyboard skills, I'm fast and accurate and I can spell well.
不过,我的键盘技能不错,我打字又快又准,拼写也很好 。
I've been doing the job for over ten years, since the days of typewriters.
自从有打字机以来,我做这种工作已经十多年了 。
This is the same job but I think it would be interesting ... and I like the area.
这份工作的内容没有变化,但我认为它会很有趣,而且我喜欢这个地区 。
I'd really enjoy living here.
我真的很喜欢住在这里 。
Well, you can only hope. You never can tell with interviews.
好吧,只能期待能行,面试时看不出来结果 。
Man: Yes, indeed. I was very impressed and I must say that...well perhaps it's best not to say anything.
男:是的,的确如此 。我印象非常深刻,我必须说......好吧,也许最好不要说 。
But I do feel confident about it.
但我确实对此充满信心 。
There were some interesting questions, but my line of work is very technical so you know it or you don't.
有一些有趣的问题,但我的工作技术性非常强,所以要么知道,要么就是不知道 。
It's not as simple as people think.
这不像人们想象的那么简单 。
It's not just a question of checking the product at the end of a conveyor belt
这不仅仅是在传送带末端检查产品的问题,
but setting up a continuous system which monitors every aspect of the production process.
而是建立一个持续的系统来监控生产过程的各个方面,
This is the only way to get an end product without fault.
这是获得无故障成品的唯一方法 。
I hope I get the job.
我希望能获得这份工作 。