BEC高级真题第1辑精听:Test4-Part Three(2)
日期:2019-09-21 16:03

(单词翻译:单击)

u#Y+,QCdwH!A!I0P6B!@zG-5dq3+57WnUZBo

Man: OK - but I do think, whatever level they're at,
男:好吧,但我想,不管他们处于什么水平,
that I'm not sure about including the Research and Development people.
我不确定是否包括研发人员E(KJouN2td|u36xhku
Woman: I think you've got a point there, yes, I mean R & D could be setting their own agenda
女:我想你说得有道理,是的,我的意思是研发部门可以制定自己的议程,
because they could just end up putting forward existing ideas, and then getting extra for them.
因为他们最终可能只是提出现有的想法,然后再为他们争取额外的资金Ye|uj@*zb*5OA@H!~R+
Man: Yes - we'd have to make sure that that can't happen. Right, so how should we do the rewards?
男:是的,我们必须确保这不会发生@_]3z.-8FJs。对,那我们该怎么做呢?
I was thinking of a proportion of the benefit, once we know it -I mean, assuming the idea runs.
我在考虑一部分好处,一旦我们知道了,我的意思是,假设这个想法可行7y7OD#B4.g
Woman: Oh yes, obviously only the ones put into action will get...so, er,well, it'll depend on when we can see the benefits come in,
女:哦,是的,很明显只有那些付诸行动的人才会得到......所以,呃,好吧,这取决于我们什么时候能看到进账,
I suppose, say two years would - or we could pay out over a three year time-scale?
我想,比如说,两年就可以了,或者我们可以在三年的时间内支付?
Man: I don't think we can predict the time, it depends on too many factors.
男:我不认为我们能预测时间,这取决于太多的因素jlzR5I=)*LjN0
Why don't we just say we estimate the value of the idea in terms of worth to the company, and pay a proportion of that right away?
为什么我们不直接说,我们根据这个想法对公司的价值来估计它的价值,然后马上支付其中的一部分呢?
Woman: So, a fifth, for example?
女:比如说,第五个?
Man: Sounds reasonable. And we work out the time-scale later...
男:听起来很合理,然后我们计算出时间......
Woman: What matters now, I think, is to get the idea over to people that it's something they'd have fun doing.
女:我想,现在重要的是把这个想法告诉人们,这会是他们让开心做的事情tKFPmj9FdCL[tt(=
Man: More chance of promotion!
男:升职的机会多了!
Woman: But we cannot make any promises there.
女:但是我们无法做出任何承诺T_NO=B.3]5
I'm not even that keen on profit or sales margins here, just the idea that they'll feel good if they come up with new ideas.
我甚至对利润率和销售利润率都不太感兴趣,只是觉得如果他们有新的想法会感觉很好i=FcrR@yi*W^eaJ*E@C
But then we really don't know exactly where it's going to lead us. It might really vary from office to office.
但我们真的不知道它会把我们带到哪去,可能每个地方的情况都不一样7JnW@pITJn532X3
Man: Mmm ...
男:嗯......

)J0LEdln.V*VD0=YHd5!H-E#S][+_Mu|(pMZL%K*cRX|,8SF)^c-)cU
分享到