BEC中级真题第5辑精听:Test1-Part One(3)
日期:2015-11-15 10:32

(单词翻译:单击)

Woman: Hello. Sales. Can I help you?

女:你好。销售部。有什么可以帮助您的吗?

Man: Oh, hello. Is Lauren 0'Neil there?

男:噢,你好。劳伦·尼尔在吗?

Woman: I'm sorry, but she's at lunch right now. Can I take a message?

女:对不起,但她现在在吃午饭。我可以帮你留言吗?

Man: Um ... OK. It's Chris Darcy here, from Human Resources. I'm phoning about next week's ...

男:嗯…好的。我是人力资源部的克里斯·达西。我打电话是关于下周……

Woman: ... Hang on, I just need to get a pen. Right, here we are. So, it's Chris Darcy from HR, and it's about...

女:等一下,我需要拿支笔。好了,说吧。人力资源部的克里斯·达西,关于……

Man: The shareholders' meeting next week.

男:下周的股东大会。

Woman: OK. And what shall I tell Lauren?

女:好吧。我该告诉劳伦什么呢?

Man: Tell Lauren the board's decided to make an official statement about the planned merger. I know we weren't going to, but they've changed their mind.

男:告诉劳伦董事会决定就计划中的合并发表正式声明。我知道我们不打算这样做,但他们改变了主意。

Woman: Oh ... Yes, that's interesting.

女:哦……是的,真有趣。

Man: Mm, but not entirely unexpected. Anyway, the MD needs Lauren to put together a presentation showing the combined sales of the newly-merged group.

男:嗯,但也不是完全出乎意料。总经理需要劳伦做一个演示,展示新合并的集团的销售业绩。

Woman: OK. I've got that. Is there anything else?

女:好吧。我明白了。还有别的吗?

Man: Yes, tell her that I'll handle the presentation about HR issues, but could Lauren also include something about expected savings in her part of the presentation?

男:是的,告诉她,我将负责人力资源问题的展示,但劳伦能否在她的展示中加入一些关于预期储蓄的内容?

Woman: OK. I'll give her the message.

女:好吧。我会转告她的。

Man: That's great. Thanks very much.

男:太好了。非常感谢。

分享到
重点单词
  • unexpectedadj. 想不到的,意外的
  • handlen. 柄,把手 v. 买卖,处理,操作,驾驭
  • presentationn. 陈述,介绍,赠与 n. [美]讲课,报告
  • statementn. 声明,陈述